Build That Wall!!

Box Ox

What can be, unburdened by what has been.
Because liberals would never look bad on their own

Antifa protests are definitely the worst. Both masked and unmasked. Hands down, the stupidest :censored2:ing stuff I've ever seen. Conservatives wearing MAGA hats definitely don't have a monopoly on the durrrrrrrrr.

MAKAVELI

Banned
Antifa protests are definitely the worst. Both masked and unmasked. Hands down, the stupidest :censored2:ing stuff I've ever seen. Conservatives wearing MAGA hats definitely don't have a monopoly on the durrrrrrrrr.
Sorry bruh. But "protesting" a Native American War Veteran is about as stupid as you can get.

oldngray

nowhere special
The kid was already standing there with his group when the Native American went up to him and started drumming in his face. The kid should have handled the situation better but at least he remained non violent. Unlike most Antifa protesters.

newfie

Wearing MAGA hats, harassing a native American Vietnam veteran with chants of "build that wall!", just on the off chance that there's anyone out there who doesn't know what this whole "wall" thing is really about. All that's left is for Trump to get on twitter and tell us how there were "very fine people, on both sides"...

total nonsense. I suppose the students in that group that were dark skinned were racists in black face?

newfie

Well not the wall itself but the ideology behind it in my opinion have rasict white supremacist undertones that caters to some of his supporters beliefs in his base

your opinion on a wall being put up for racist reasons means your liberal leadership that have walls around their properties are also racists.

Box Ox

Sorry bruh. But "protesting" a Native American War Veteran is about as stupid as you can get.

It is stupid. But I don’t think the “Whose people look stupider?” gauntlet should be thrown down over the way some MAGA high schoolers were behaving.

Kids often say and do some really stupid :censored2: at that age as their brains have not fully developed. I was raised hard right and deeply regretted some past behaviors once I left home for the wider world. Met actual gay people, thought for myself, etc etc.

newfie

Being that some of his supporters are white nationalists this fits there narative to ensure the survival of the white race,

and some liberal supporters are black nationalists.
some liberal supporters are anti-semantic
some liberal supporters are rabid Islamic nationalists
some liberal supporters are mysogynists
some liberal supporters are gay phobes.

yet you're only concerned about whites who maybe nationalists and who may not be anti anything else?

Box Ox

your opinion on a wall being put up for racist reasons means your liberal leadership that have walls around their properties are also racists.

Trump had a good line about that in his Oval Office address a week or two ago. Said something like: When people put walls up around their properties, they don’t do it because they hate the people outside. They just want to protect what’s inside.

newfie

It is stupid. But I don’t think the “Whose people look stupider?” gauntlet should be thrown down over the way some MAGA high schoolers were behaving.

Kids often say and do some really stupid :censored2: at that age as their brains have not fully developed. I was raised hard right and deeply regretted some past behaviors once I left home for the wider world. Met actual gay people, thought for myself, etc etc.

im struggling to find out what they did. the NA vet protested against the wall , the kids protested for the wall. in the process they mocked the vet and they were also mocked by other groups there. the black student in that group was mocked by a black protest group as being some kind of uncle tom. why is the actions of only one group there being criticized. were those students expect to bow to the NA simply because he is of a different race?