Build That Wall!!

Box Ox

What can be, unburdened by what has been.
im struggling to find out what they did. the NA vet protested against the wall , the kids protested for the wall. in the process they mocked the vet and they were also mocked by other groups there. the black student in that group was mocked by a black protest group as being some kind of uncle tom. why is the actions of only one group there being criticized. were those students expect to bow to the NA simply because he is of a different race?

It really does look like to me that they’re getting up into his personal space and being little :censored2:s. It’s OK if we see it differently.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
im struggling to find out what they did. the NA vet protested against the wall , the kids protested for the wall. in the process they mocked the vet and they were also mocked by other groups there. the black student in that group was mocked by a black protest group as being some kind of uncle tom. why is the actions of only one group there being criticized. were those students expect to bow to the NA simply because he is of a different race?
That kid with the smirk on his face could use it to be wiped off. Little inbred white boy from Kentucky.

MAKAVELI

Banned
The kid was already standing there with his group when the Native American went up to him and started drumming in his face. The kid should have handled the situation better but at least he remained non violent. Unlike most Antifa protesters.
The MAGOT kid was impeding Phillips's movement and clearly waiting for Phillips to force his way through for an excuse to attack him. Phillips's civil rights were clearly violated and these MAGOTs need a hard lesson that this is America not Murica.

MAKAVELI

Banned
The NA vet wasn't there protesting the wall. He was there for the Indigenous Peoples March. Ttku......

newfie

It really does look like to me that they’re getting up into his personal space and being little :censored2:s. It’s OK if we see it differently.
I agree but there are years of video footage where people do that at protests and yet the only time we see it called racists is when its someone wearing a red hat.

oldngray

nowhere special
The MAGOT kid was impeding Phillips's movement and clearly waiting for Phillips to force his way through for an excuse to attack him. Phillips's civil rights were clearly violated and these MAGOTs need a hard lesson that this is America not Murica.
He was just standing there. Which was his right. He didn't move to block the other's way. Both groups had equal rights to protest.

oldngray

nowhere special
I think his smirk is a physical deformity that can not be removed without surgery :)
He did look like an annoying prick but he was smart enough to not do anything else. Imagine the headlines if he had been as violent and vocal as a liberal protester.

newfie

I dunno. Catholic institutions can be pretty weird about how they handle behavioral problems...

I don't really care about his religion. the video I saw were protestors with different perspectives and political beliefs all who protested peacefully.

to me this is another manufactured controversy created by the thought police.

did anyone see how quickly @bbsam played the race card. man I hope he didn't hurt himself. :)