Build That Wall!!

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
We'll just call you the Jim Acosta of the BrownCafe.

The wall in your scenarios showed that it slowed down the migrants. Each time they were met by border security. Walls are not 100% effective, we all know that.

How many migrants would've been caught if there was no wall to make it more difficult?

It's all tranquil dude. :biggrin:

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
We'll just call you the Jim Acosta of the BrownCafe.

The wall in your scenarios showed that it slowed down the migrants. Each time they were met by border security. Walls are not 100% effective, we all know that.

How many migrants would've been caught if there was no wall to make it more difficult?

It's all tranquil dude. :biggrin:

Well I'm a conservative so I'm not in favor of taxing people for what amounts to a big government jobs program that impedes free trade capitalism.

There's a lot of reasonable things that could be done instead, but scapegoating immigrants is a time honored tradition here, so I guess we can go with that.
Sigh.

newfie

50082573_1832988730144224_3134853048317247488_n.jpg

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Students in Trump hats mock Native American; school apologizes | Reuters

Y’all must be so proud! Bringing up such fine litt racist a-holes!

Why am I “playing the race card”? Because they’re racist little a-holes.
Wearing MAGA hats, harassing a native American Vietnam veteran with chants of "build that wall!", just on the off chance that there's anyone out there who doesn't know what this whole "wall" thing is really about. All that's left is for Trump to get on twitter and tell us how there were "very fine people, on both sides"...

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Wearing MAGA hats, harassing a native American Vietnam veteran with chants of "build that wall!", just on the off chance that there's anyone out there who doesn't know what this whole "wall" thing is really about. All that's left is for Trump to get on twitter and tell us how there "very fine people, on both sides"...
You got Farrakan and they got Trump ... so far Trump is kicking butt.

UrFellowUpser

Being that some of his supporters are white nationalists this fits there narative to ensure the survival of the white race, and the cultures of traditionally white ethnic groups. They want to maintain their political and economic dominance and they feel that these illegals are a threat. This Multiculturalism is a threat to them and trump is playing dangerous and got them right where he wants them with this concept of this wall. They are coming out the woodworks

Box Ox

What can be, unburdened by what has been.
Well not the wall itself but the ideology behind it in my opinion have rasict white supremacist undertones that caters to some of his supporters beliefs in his base

I get what you’re saying when it comes to Trump’s catering to the hard right. I just don’t think that it’d be a bad thing for the Country if we had a wall that were 200 feet high with razor wire installed at the top of the whole length.

I think it’s OK for a Country to try and get the number of people who successfully cross into the US without the government knowing as close to 0 as it can.

vantexan

Wearing MAGA hats, harassing a native American Vietnam veteran with chants of "build that wall!", just on the off chance that there's anyone out there who doesn't know what this whole "wall" thing is really about. All that's left is for Trump to get on twitter and tell us how there "very fine people, on both sides"...
And how do we know they're Trump supporters? Probably little liberals trying to make Trump supporters look bad.