Build That Wall!!

oldngray

nowhere special
So many media people now admitting they rushed to judge before knowing the facts. Think it will stop them the next time something like this happens?

moreluck

golden ticket member
You tell me. I didn’t bring up Jaime Lee Curtis or Patricia Heaton. You did. After I admitted I made a mistake.
the topic was "the incident".

Hollyweird always reacts to incidents, but this isn't Mueller's investigation....we don't go on tangents. The subject is still Covington.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
the topic was "the incident".

Hollyweird always reacts to incidents, but this isn't Mueller's investigation....we don't go on tangents. The subject is still Covington.
Oh, we don’t go on tangents? This thread is titled Build That Wall, yet you claim the subject is Covington. Have another decaf and bake some cookies alright?

bacha29

If a wall would be effective, then how come 376 illegals burrowed under a US/Mexico border wall last week and immediately turned themselves over to a BP agent asking for asylum?
The problem south of the border is overpopulation and the despair it brings with it. Until developing nations come to the realization that the pathway to progress is population control the US and other advanced nations will continue to be burdened with a problem that is not of their making.
The survival of the planet depends on the acceptance of the fact that it can only play host to a limited number of humans.

vantexan

If a wall would be effective, then how come 376 illegals burrowed under a US/Mexico border wall last week and immediately turned themselves over to a BP agent asking for asylum?
The problem south of the border is overpopulation and the despair it brings with it. Until developing nations come to the realization that the pathway to progress is population control the US and other advanced nations will continue to be burdened with a problem that is not of their making.
The survival of the planet depends on the acceptance of the fact that it can only play host to a limited number of humans.
There are over 7 billion people on the planet. Know how many are in the Americas? Just over a billion. We don't have a population problem, we have an economics problem.