Build That Wall!!

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
But they were wearing MAGA hats ... obviously racists!
And you can't spell 'hate' without 'hat'!

008ff7f8-53f4-4ae3-ac15-2c02e45eae59-jpeg.232275

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
That kid with the smirk on his face could use it to be wiped off. Little inbred white boy from Kentucky.

I’d like to retract my statement and admit that I rushed to judgement.

I don't really care about his religion. the video I saw were protestors with different perspectives and political beliefs all who protested peacefully.

to me this is another manufactured controversy created by the thought police.

This was an accurate assessment.

moreluck

golden ticket member
That kid with the smirk on his face could use it to be wiped off. Little inbred white boy from Kentucky.
I’d like to retract my statement and admit that I rushed to judgement. (Trip)

You and Jamie Lee Curtis. At least people like Patricia Heaton stood up for the boys and the permanent 'blotch' that will follow him his whole life.
Kathy G. piled on of course!!

Did anyone listen to the awful things being said by the adults(?) …..being called
"products of incest", and worse.
That wasn't a 'smirk', that was fear in an uncomfortable situation and that young man has been ruined by the rush to judgement. He will forever be referred to as "that smirking kid with the MAGA hat" on any resume in his future.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I’d like to retract my statement and admit that I rushed to judgement. (Trip)

You and Jamie Lee Curtis. At least people like Patricia Heaton stood up for the boys and the permanent 'blotch' that will follow him his whole life.
Kathy G. piled on of course!!

Did anyone listen to the awful things being said by the adults(?) …..being called
"products of incest", and worse.
That wasn't a 'smirk', that was fear in an uncomfortable situation and that young man has been ruined by the rush to judgement. He will forever be referred to as "that smirking kid with the MAGA hat" on any resume in his future.

Yeah, Patricia Heaton, lmao. She’s perfect.

In October 2006, Heaton appeared in a commercial opposing a Missouri state constitutional amendment concerning embryonic stem cell research, which subsequently passed. The advertisement was a response to the election of Democratic Senate hopeful Claire McCaskilland aired at the same time as Michael J. Fox's advertisement supporting the amendment.[6]Appearing with Heaton were actor Jim Caviezel, St. Louis Cardinals pitcher Jeff Suppan, Seattle Mariner Mike Sweeney, and St. Louis Rams/Arizona Cardinals quarterback Kurt Warner.[22] Following a public outcry, Heaton later said she regretted doing the ad and sent an apology to Fox, saying she was unaware of Fox's ad. Fox accepted her apology and later stated, "If we can have a healthy dialogue about issues that people see differently, that's marvelous."[6]

On February 29, 2012, Heaton made several negative public remarks against Georgetown University law student Sandra Fluke, joining the controversy surrounding the law requiring insurance companies to cover contraception. Following criticism for her remarks, Heaton apologized days later.[23]

Although a Republican, Heaton voiced her disapproval of then presidential nominee Donald Trump in 2016, stating "If he’s the nominee then it won’t be my party".[24] She later stated that she had "given up politics" following the election, but continued to express her admiration for Mitt Romney.[25]

moreluck

golden ticket member
Yeah, Patricia Heaton, lmao. She’s perfect.

In October 2006, Heaton appeared in a commercial opposing a Missouri state constitutional amendment concerning embryonic stem cell research, which subsequently passed. The advertisement was a response to the election of Democratic Senate hopeful Claire McCaskilland aired at the same time as Michael J. Fox's advertisement supporting the amendment.[6]Appearing with Heaton were actor Jim Caviezel, St. Louis Cardinals pitcher Jeff Suppan, Seattle Mariner Mike Sweeney, and St. Louis Rams/Arizona Cardinals quarterback Kurt Warner.[22] Following a public outcry, Heaton later said she regretted doing the ad and sent an apology to Fox, saying she was unaware of Fox's ad. Fox accepted her apology and later stated, "If we can have a healthy dialogue about issues that people see differently, that's marvelous."[6]

On February 29, 2012, Heaton made several negative public remarks against Georgetown University law student Sandra Fluke, joining the controversy surrounding the law requiring insurance companies to cover contraception. Following criticism for her remarks, Heaton apologized days later.[23]

Although a Republican, Heaton voiced her disapproval of then presidential nominee Donald Trump in 2016, stating "If he’s the nominee then it won’t be my party".[24] She later stated that she had "given up politics" following the election, but continued to express her admiration for Mitt Romney.[25]
We are JUST talking about the Covington incident aren't we?