Build That Wall!!

BrownArmy

So far the SC hasn’t taken too kindly to this administrations’ attempts to fast-track litigation straight to their body.

No wall in the foreseeable future.

Now, if Trump hadn’t boxed himself in with this vanity project, he could have been more reasonable and could have gotten much more than he has so far.

Sadly, he treats Congress and the Courts like a contractor he can bully or an NYC Department he can pay off.

Not how things work: will he realize that and pivot, or will he keep tilting at windmills?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
So far the SC hasn’t taken too kindly to this administrations’ attempts to fast-track litigation straight to their body.

No wall in the foreseeable future.

Now, if Trump hadn’t boxed himself in with this vanity project, he could have been more reasonable and could have gotten much more than he has so far.

Sadly, he treats Congress and the Courts like a contractor he can bully or an NYC Department he can pay off.

Not how things work: will he realize that and pivot, or will he keep tilting at windmills?
Kudos on a Trump post without going apoplectic.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
XqNtcFW.jpg

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Yah, that’s funny, I guess.

I meant your quote.

Your quote was funny.

And stupid.

Your quote was funny, and stupid.

You were quoting a stupid funny guy, so, yah. Cheers.

What I mean is, everything about what you’re into is stupid.

You’re stupid.

I mean, you’re funny.

Feel better?
What's stupid is taking this stuff seriously and it's all stupid.

BrownArmy

I'm sorry that TDS has affected you so that even a joke about Trump has you spinning... Carry on.

Right.

Which one of us is joking?

You seem serious, until you seem ridiculous, and then you act like you’re playing.

I actually don’t care, I’ve made my stance clear from the beginning.

So, which one of us has TDS?

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
um i think the next step is clearly the emergency powers act.
An "emergency" that he had 2 years to address. During those 2 years he spent 154 days golfing.
If drumpf tries to go around Congress to fund his stupid wall to nowhere, Speaker Pelosi will spank him even worse than he was spanked last week. Your move, drumpf. Please proceed.

It will be fine

An "emergency" that he had 2 years to address. During those 2 years he spent 154 days golfing.
If drumpf tries to go around Congress to fund his stupid wall to nowhere, Speaker Pelosi will spank him even worse than he was spanked last week. Your move, drumpf. Please proceed.
Trump doesn’t even want the wall. He wants the fight so he can campaign on it. He’ll do a sloppy emergency action so it turns into a long court battle that he can scream about at his rallies.