California is a sorry excuse for a state

rickyb

If this is your thinking why this statement,
Try thinking before you spew.
well in this instance its a means of social control. people are going to conform more when they are in debt. average bachelors student loan debt is $30,000.

i didnt say government is always good or bad unlike some of the forum members here.

floridays

well in this instance its a means of social control. people are going to conform more when they are in debt. average bachelors student loan debt is $30,000.

i didnt say government is always good or bad unlike some of the forum members here.
I said, "Think before you spew."

rickyb

The ability to think, period, much less think for himself, is an alien concept. He is a minion of Noam Chomsky.
I said, "Think before you spew."
its not that americans dont have enough education, its that america went from a good paying manufacturing economy to a low paying service sector one.

and you are also inhibiting people from getting educated by charging more than any other country for college.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
its not that americans dont have enough education, its that america went from a good paying manufacturing economy to a low paying service sector one.

and you are also inhibiting people from getting educated by charging more than any other country for college.
The educational system fails them before they even make it to college age. And the current administration is basically going full attack against public education at this point. Things aren't going to get better.

Republicans have an aversion to education, they think it's some liberal conspiracy.

floridays

Drop your bread butter side down, AGAIN? Poor thing.
Dido said
"I see a lot of tired bs rhetoric and talking points from both of you."

Do you have a frog in your pocket, or was I included in the reprimand? He's afraid to respond to me directly, indirect red x's is all I get.

floridays

I'll give you a day or two to ponder this question.

Why is a college education so costly in the United States?

Report back in two days.

rickyb

Dido said
"I see a lot of tired bs rhetoric and talking points from both of you."
Drop your bread butter side down, AGAIN? Poor thing.
Do you have a frog in your pocket, or was I included in the reprimand? He's afraid to respond to me directly, indirect red x's is all I get.
when people are deep in debt and have to conform more, was does that mean for freedom and liberty?

rickyb

I'll give you a day or two to ponder this question.

Why is a college education so costly in the United States?

Report back in two days.
for one its been defunded intentionally. imposing debt was a means of social control. another thing is lending out money drives up the prices. theres more stuff too.

floridays

for one its been defunded intentionally. imposing debt was a means of social control. another thing is lending out money drives up the prices. theres more stuff too.
I gave you two days, my pro bono work with idiots has been satisfied today. You've got two days to come up with, "theres more stuff too."

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
i don't eat bread or butter
old people, smh
sad
Your many comments about people of age is hypocritical... Can you see that? In other words you dismiss them causing your own mind to be closed. Open is better. :thumbup1:

Gerontophobia is the fear of growing old, or a hatred or fear of the elderly. Many people have this phobia. The term comes from the Greek γέρων – gerōn, "old man" and φόβος – phobos, "fear":wheelchai

Get some help because someday you'll be there.