California is a sorry excuse for a state

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Must have struck a nerve lol.
I don't dismiss them, I hear and see their garbage everywhere.
I certainly don't fear people who have diapers in their near future.

A gerontocracy is a form of oligarchical rule in which an entity is ruled by leaders who are significantly older than most of the adult population.

As long as we allow people who won't even live long enough to experience their terrible policies, our form of government is doomed.

It's called respect. Just wait till a younger generation than you says you sucked.

Must of had a really bad grandpa, again get help...

The garbage comes from everywhere, it is not age sensitive. You have a lot to learn... But there is hope cause one day you'll be old enough to understand.

Your intolerant display speaks volumes and shows your hypocrisy. You'd be the first to jump on racial, sexual or other discrimination but somehow don't care about age discrimination.

Your diaper comment came from 6 grade??

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
It's called respect. Just wait till a younger generation than you says you sucked.
It's earned, not by many though.
Must of had a really bad grandpa, again get help...
He was aight, don't need any help.
The garbage comes from everywhere, it is not age sensitive. You have a lot to learn... But there is hope cause one day you'll be old enough to understand.
Sure does, but the old are the ones in charge.
Average age of reps and senators is 60 years old, with a life expectancy of 67. Lol, no wonder they don't care about the debt or environment. Not like they'll be around long enough to deal with the consequences of their actions.
Your intolerant display speaks volumes and shows your hypocrisy. You'd be the first to jump on racial, sexual or other discrimination but somehow don't care about age discrimination.
I think you need to look up the definition of discrimination.
Your diaper comment came from 6 grade??
No??

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Listen you indoctrinates! You have been sold on a service economy by a huge federal, centralized government, where few people pull the strings of power. This has happened under the Bush dynasty and the immaculation of Obama. This is why wages have been stagnant for 20 years. Now you have been sold that you need to go to college. This has produced 1 trillion dollars in student loan debt. Many, I MEAN MANY, have defaulted on these loans because they can't find gainful employment. Any compassionate, functional society should be able to find good paying jobs for the majority that don't go to college. Hell, the greatest generation only had an average 8 grade education. Wake up you koolaid drinkers. Or embrace the crony capitalism of Fred S!
WTF? No such word as immaculation.

There is a dearth of skilled tradesmen for jobs in industries desperate for workers. (Aside to DIDO: that means plumbers, electricians, machinists, etc.) Not everyone can be mid-management desk jockeys.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
It's earned, not by many though.

He was aight, don't need any help.

Sure does, but the old are the ones in charge.
Average age of reps and senators is 60 years old, with a life expectancy of 67. Lol, no wonder they don't care about the debt or environment. Not like they'll be around long enough to deal with the consequences of their actions.

I think you need to look up the definition of discrimination.

No??

They live way past 67 and they have grandchildren like you.

dis·crim·i·na·tion
  1. 1.
    the unjust or prejudicial treatment of different categories of people or things, especially on the grounds of race, age, or sex. SMH

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
They live way past 67 and they have grandchildren like you.

dis·crim·i·na·tion
  1. 1.
    the unjust or prejudicial treatment of different categories of people or things, especially on the grounds of race, age, or sex. SMH
You feel you're being treated differently? How? What a snowflake. SMH

rod

Retired 23 years
These youngsters who have all the answers slay me. All I can say is their time will come. I'm sure it will all be sunshine and lollipops with them in charge.