Canada lifts black voices

oldngray

nowhere special
actually i do something for the cause unlike most ppl
Einsteins.gif

rickyb

No they don't. And what you're selling will lead to mass enslavement.
we already have mass enslavement lol

darth vader is our boss, mortgages that go on forever

talking about worker self determination which is linked to gay self determination, black self determination, etc

Last edited:

vantexan

we already have mass enslavement lol

darth vader is our boss, mortgages that go on forever

talking about worker self determination which is linked to gay self determination, black self determination, etc
You can enslave yourself to debt if you so choose. No one puts a gun to your head.

rickyb

You can enslave yourself to debt if you so choose. No one puts a gun to your head.
no no there is no choice

thats like saying you have the choice of capitalism or starvation. thats not a choice my friend. if there was a basic income, you could maybe make the argument they have a choice

Last edited:

vantexan

no no there is no choice

thats like saying you have the choice of capitalism or starvation. thats not a choice my friend. if there was a basic income, you could maybe make the argument they have a choice
Baloney. No one has to go into credit debt. Buying things on credit is a choice. One can choose to limit their spending or one can choose to buy a lot and have a lot of debt.

rickyb

Baloney. No one has to go into credit debt. Buying things on credit is a choice. One can choose to limit their spending or one can choose to buy a lot and have a lot of debt.
no its freedom to starve or freedom to go in debt at this point.

your money or your life

rickyb

Baloney. You don't starve earning a paycheck. If you need more you work more. The government giving you everything doesn't work.
debt doesnt work. it expands faster than an economy can pay back.

capitalism doesnt work. it expands faster then the environment can sustain it.

your money or your life.

vantexan

debt doesnt work. it expands faster than an economy can pay back.

capitalism doesnt work. it expands faster then the environment can sustain it.

your money or your life.
Look into what it takes to make just one EV battery and tell me how sustainable that is.

rickyb

You have a thread called "climate catastrophe". What's the solution if it isn't electric vehicles? If electric vehicles aren't the solution then what's with the big government push for electric vehicles?
govt is bought off by big oil and big automakers. electric is automaker's way of trying to stay relevant. so govt pushes it

the solution is public transport

govt is bought off by big oil and big automakers. electric is automaker's way of trying to stay relevant. so govt pushes it

So are you admitting that the climate change narrative is being used by the government and automakers to make more money then?

vantexan

And then you will be going off about Big Public Transport. "Why don't they have nice cushions? They're paying off the politicians to keep us from using bicycles! They tore up my street to put a tram in! Ralph Nader says public transportation is turning us into zombies!" And on it goes.

rickyb

And then you will be going off about Big Public Transport. "Why don't they have nice cushions? They're paying off the politicians to keep us from using bicycles! They tore up my street to put a tram in! Ralph Nader says public transportation is turning us into zombies!" And on it goes.
the struggle never ends but public transport is closer to the truth than private cars are

rickyb

So are you admitting that the climate change narrative is being used by the government and automakers to make more money then?
climate catastrophe is real

you can even put climate catastrophe aside and look up the signs of collapsing civilization and see it is happening on a worldwide scale

pakistan is 33% flooded right now.