Canada lifts black voices

vantexan

climate catastrophe is real

you can even put climate catastrophe aside and look up the signs of collapsing civilization and see it is happening on a worldwide scale

pakistan is 33% flooded right now.

Pakistan has 221 million people. So far around 1200 have died in the flooding. Around 33 million are affected in some way. Try to have some perspective.

climate catastrophe is real

you can even put climate catastrophe aside and look up the signs of collapsing civilization and see it is happening on a worldwide scale

pakistan is 33% flooded right now.

I'm not asking you if it's real I'm asking you if big oil companies and the government are colluding together to make money using climate change. Real or not.

vantexan

perspective would be what frequency are these kind of events happening
In 1900 an estimated Category 4 hurricane hit Galveston, TX and killed between 6000-12000 people. No one knows for sure how many died but it was the greatest natural disaster in U.S. history. Terrible storms and earthquakes and landslides and tornadoes have always happened. The U.S. went 11 years without a major hurricane from 2006-2017. Things go in cycles.

rickyb

In 1900 an estimated Category 4 hurricane hit Galveston, TX and killed between 6000-12000 people. No one knows for sure how many died but it was the greatest natural disaster in U.S. history. Terrible storms and earthquakes and landslides and tornadoes have always happened. The U.S. went 11 years without a major hurricane from 2006-2017. Things go in cycles.
pretty sure they ran out of traditional names for atlantic hurricanes because there was so many a year or 2 ago

rickyb

Ok how do we do it who do we gotta vote for
its all about civil disobedience, not so much about voting.

politics is a game of fear. we have to make them more afraid of us, than we are of them

at the last climate summit in scotland, there was huge protests outside

its all about civil disobedience, not so much about voting.

politics is a game of fear. we have to make them more afraid of us, than we are of them

at the last climate summit in scotland, there was huge protests outside
It's also a game of wits and we're not going to have any if we don't ever pick up a Bible

rickyb

It's also a game of wits and we're not going to have any if we don't ever pick up a Bible
chris hedges and cornel west are christians and they talk about what it takes and tie it to religion somewhat. check it out. i really like mel gibson movies like braveheart and hacksaw ridge. you can see the self emptying taking place in those movies.

chris hedges and cornel west are christians and they talk about what it takes and tie it to religion somewhat. check it out. i really like mel gibson movies like braveheart and hacksaw ridge. you can see the self emptying taking place in those movies.
Give me some sermon stuff by them and I will happily listen and refute with Bible verses. I don't believe them to be good teachers. And good teachers are less and less so don't take it personal