climate catastrophe

rickyb

“In summary, it is premature to conclude with high confidence that increasing atmospheric greenhouse gas concentrations from human activities have had a detectable impact on Atlantic basin hurricane activity. “

Hmmm doesn’t sound like anyone sure if any catastrophe as much as you are.
show me a graph of hurricanes per year since 1900 or 1950 even and i guarantee you its increasing.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
its idiotic i just went over this.

you can search is CO2 a pollutant and then look up the PPM of CO2. its at an all time high

No, It's not. Unlike a worthwhile temperature record, scientists can determine what past CO2 concentrations have been. They have been 10 to 15 times higher, life did not end. Some theorize that high CO2 concentrations led to the premcambrian explosion, not mass extinction.

rickyb

Quick write a check to your government so they can stop it!!!
we dont write checks we rebel and do civil disobedience to stop it. we write checks to the rebels

dear leader donald trump is briefed on it by intelligence agencies. hes lying to you. all the presidents are.

rickyb

No, It's not. Unlike a worthwhile temperature record, scientists can determine what past CO2 concentrations have been. They have been 10 to 15 times higher, life did not end. Some theorize that high CO2 concentrations led to the premcambrian explosion, not mass extinction.
1658674251421.png

Non liberal

we dont write checks we rebel and do civil disobedience to stop it. we write checks to the rebels

dear leader donald trump is briefed on it by intelligence agencies. hes lying to you. all the presidents are.
Is the epa lying as well? You seem to believe government authority correct?

Thebrownblob

Donalds not President. And intelligence and government are two words that don’t go together. More like manipulation and Deception.

Thebrownblob

wrong again. you drank too much ronald reagan false prophet juice

he was a corporate spokesman.
I was 8 when he was president lol, and now you’re a corporate Spokesman for the biggest corporations with the most power, working hand-in-hand with governments around the world, your pharmaceutical masters in your new medical dictatorship. Get on your knees and bow servant or we will take everything from you.

rickyb

I was 8 when he was president lol, and now you’re a corporate Spokesman for the biggest corporations with the most power, working hand-in-hand with governments around the world, your pharmaceutical masters in your new medical dictatorship. Get on your knees and bow servant or we will take everything from you.
giant corporations and govt will take civilization from us with their endless quest for profits

Thebrownblob

US border patrol very happy with me ;)
All I’m asking for you to do is have your eyes open, a healthy distrust for your government is necessary, they do not have your best interest in mind. They have their best interest. Put governments and corporations together and it’s even worse. Profits and power are all they care about your life is not important and it may even be a hindrance to them.

rickyb

All I’m asking for you to do is have your eyes open, a healthy distrust for your government is necessary, you’re not have your best interest in mind. They have their best interest.
i have alot of distrust of everything except ralph nader, chris hedges, noam chomsky, cornel west, to name a few

i rebel everyday. i know that i can do a job like software programmer and that can still mean im just living a meaningless life.