climate catastrophe

rickyb

All I needed to know. Discussion over.
youre welcome

we agree that left wing and right wing likely just agree with whatever their tribes are saying. so if you want to look at who was actually right, look up states with highest covid death rates and cases per capita

Thebrownblob

Vaxxed and boosted?
All I needed to know. Discussion over.

Indeed Ricky supports big Pharma, The same people he rages against who are on Wall Street.

Kickbacks, drugs that kill with no one going to jail, bribery, price-fixing an anti-competitive practices , environmental safety concerns and on and on.

Non liberal

Oops, I just red-pilled @rickyb. Hope he doesn't get flushed down the terlet.
View attachment 393201
I seen this before, I think someone else posted an article like this, maybe it was you, about our air becoming so clean that there is no longer enough fine particles in the air to reflect the suns rays to keep from warming the earth. Why doesn’t the scientific community do studies on this? I guess that’s why they are now recommending to send giant bubbles into the atmosphere to Filter the sun? Lol, so the actual problem is, there is not enough carbon dioxide in the air to cool the planet, just like conservative scientists have been saying.

Attachments

• 5BE2D4DA-EEFE-4A8A-BE23-EC85724E6098.png
    5BE2D4DA-EEFE-4A8A-BE23-EC85724E6098.png
    889.4 KB · Views: 43

rickyb

I seen this before, I think someone else posted an article like this, maybe it was you, about our air becoming so clean that there is no longer enough fine particles in the air to reflect the suns rays to keep from warming the earth. Why doesn’t the scientific community do studies on this? I guess that’s why they are now recommending to send giant bubbles into the atmosphere to Filter the sun? Lol, so the actual problem is, there is not enough carbon dioxide in the air to cool the planet, just like conservative scientists have been saying.
its idiotic i just went over this.

you can search is CO2 a pollutant and then look up the PPM of CO2. its at an all time high

rickyb

Indeed Ricky supports big Pharma, The same people he rages against who are on Wall Street.

Kickbacks, drugs that kill with no one going to jail, bribery, price-fixing an anti-competitive practices , environmental safety concerns and on and on.
goodjobsfirst is a good website congrats i knew u could do it

Non liberal

youre welcome

we agree that left wing and right wing likely just agree with whatever their tribes are saying. so if you want to look at who was actually right, look up states with highest covid death rates and cases per capita

No, right wing follow the constitution MOST of the time regardless of consequence. Here in America, freedom is the most important thing. Liberals think it’s a living document

Non liberal

its idiotic i just went over this.

you can search is CO2 a pollutant and then look up the PPM of CO2. its at an all time high
But there’s not enough “fine particles” in the air. Whatever they are. I’m not a climate expert, because there’s no point in it, like I said it is what it is and nobody will change it

rickyb

But there’s not enough “fine particles” in the air. Whatever they are. I’m not a climate expert, because there’s no point in it, like I said it is what it is and nobody will change it
we are changing it. theres an all time high of CO2 pollution in the air

Non liberal

youre welcome

Why don’t you also look up how many kids education suffered from lockdowns, suicides from depression, deaths from drug use, alcohol abuse, families who lost their homes? Etc, etc. there’s more problems in the world then Covid-19, but brain dead liberals only worry about what the news is pedaling.

Thebrownblob

we are changing it. theres an all time high of CO2 pollution in the air
“In summary, it is premature to conclude with high confidence that increasing atmospheric greenhouse gas concentrations from human activities have had a detectable impact on Atlantic basin hurricane activity. “

Hmmm doesn’t sound like anyone sure if any catastrophe as much as you are.

Non liberal

I don’t care About the misinformation these government agencies are pedaling. After covid, and our education dept claiming men can have babies, and our government allowing media to manipulate our elections, i no longer believe anything the government says. It means nothing to me. I only show the articles I do to show you that there are people saying the exact opposite of what you’re saying. It’s a never ending game.