climate catastrophe

Gotta Go

476B326F-27BD-4DD6-ABD4-C186B7E56A79.jpeg

rickyb

Well maybe the other half should either get a job and start contributing to society and then start buying some of the stock market OR stop eating fast food, move out of liberal cities where you have no chance to succeed, stop buying overpriced groceries at your neighborhood corner store, stop boozing if you can’t afford it, stop being a drug addict, stop blaming society for your shortcomings etc, etc, etc, there’s not enough room on this page to list all the things the”other half” could do. But they don’t want to because their lazy!
many americans dont have hte money to invest in stocks.

democratic states have higher life expectancy than republican ones, so many thats why they live there.

you can blame society for shortcomings. its not all your fault.

Non liberal

many americans dont have hte money to invest in stocks.

democratic states have higher life expectancy than republican ones, so many thats why they live there.

you can blame society for shortcomings. its not all your fault.
Life expectancy has everything to do with money, and nothing to do with political party. Poor areas have low life expectancy, while more wealthy areas have a higher life expectancy. But I wouldn’t expect a liberal to be intelligent enough to realize that.

rickyb

Life expectancy has everything to do with money, and nothing to do with political party. Poor areas have low life expectancy, while more wealthy areas have a higher life expectancy. But I wouldn’t expect a liberal to be intelligent enough to realize that.
the wealthiest country on earth is USA and it sure as hell doesnt have highest life expectancy

america life expectancy is on par with many eastern EU countries, and slightly worse than cuba who is david and usa is goliath

probably has something to do with the policies of the governing parties.

Non liberal

the wealthiest country on earth is USA and it sure as hell doesnt have highest life expectancy

america life expectancy is on par with many eastern EU countries, and slightly worse than cuba who is david and usa is goliath

Apples to apples please. I am talking about states within the USA, where people eat the same food, in the same environment, under the same healthcare system. Of course a country that eats mainly the Mediterranean diet is going to have a higher life expectancy then ours that lives on hotdogs and soda. But when you compare the life expectancy of say ny, and Mississippi, I would probably say ny would have a higher life expectancy because they are wealthier people able to live a healthier life. It has nothing to do with politics.

rickyb

Apples to apples please. I am talking about states within the USA, where people eat the same food, in the same environment, under the same healthcare system. Of course a country that eats mainly the Mediterranean diet is going to have a higher life expectancy then ours that lives on hotdogs and soda. But when you compare the life expectancy of say ny, and Mississippi, I would probably say ny would have a higher life expectancy because they are wealthier people able to live a healthier life. It has nothing to do with politics.
show me anywhere in ny where the life expectancy is longer than some EU countries

rickyb

My climate change will be here in a few hours by the way of thunderstorms, a cold front is passing thru.
it should be even more noticable in 10 years, or 20 years when your retirement is wiped out by an overwhelmed system.

although u will probably blame it on big govt and democrats by then LOL

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
steve keen says you shrunk your govt too much and its unable to respond to systemic crises

i suspect its late empire weakness

is our best hope china to invade us and force a sustainable system on us?

He's totalitarian. Government solutions are worse than the problem, and It's not only because the problems are fictional.

vantexan

Life expectancy is averages. The average gets brought down because of how hard we were hit with covid as well as the opioid crisis and constant killings in certain precincts. We have tens of millions of seniors living past that life expectancy also.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Life expectancy is averages. The average gets brought down because of how hard we were hit with covid as well as the opioid crisis and constant killings in certain precincts. We have tens of millions of seniors living past that life expectancy also.
Some are still breathing but they're brain dead.
1658752565236.png

1658752599541.png