climate catastrophe

rickyb

Life expectancy is averages. The average gets brought down because of how hard we were hit with covid as well as the opioid crisis and constant killings in certain precincts. We have tens of millions of seniors living past that life expectancy also.
were comparing life expectancy of america the wealthiest country on earth which according to his logic should make it longest life expectancy and yet its comparable to eastern eu countries LOL

Non liberal

democratic states have longer life expectancy

i am talking about other countries because every other country is more poor than america
It doesn’t have anything to do with politics, and everything to do with wealth. Democrats are no longer the party of the working class. They are the rich elites.

vantexan

were comparing life expectancy of america the wealthiest country on earth which according to his logic should make it longest life expectancy and yet its comparable to eastern eu countries LOL
In a country of close to 340 million you have many outcomes. Wealth of some doesn't insure longevity of others. People die young all the time doing drugs and dealing drugs. Things like that skew numbers.

Non liberal

democratic states have longer life expectancy

i am talking about other countries because every other country is more poor than america
Other countries don’t have the choices we have as wealthy Americans. YOU made the comment about democratic states having a higher life expectancy simply because they’re democrats, which is ludicrous. If they have a higher life expectancy it’s more likely that they Can afford quality healthcare, more time to exercise, less stressed life. Not because they’re democrats. Do you understand yet? Lol, and people wonder why I don’t want my kids in public education.

Non liberal

thats why that guys point is wrong and im right
Dude! We were talking about states, look at the states. Most conservative states are poorer then liberal states. If what you say is true, that democratic STATES have a higher life expectancy, I would venture to say it’s because they have a larger population with money. Do you get it???? Ny, California, Oregon, lots of rich dems in those states, probably live pretty long in those states.

vantexan

Dude! We were talking about states, look at the states. Most conservative states are poorer then liberal states. If what you say is true, that democratic STATES have a higher life expectancy, I would venture to say it’s because they have a larger population with money. Do you get it???? Ny, California, Oregon, lots of rich dems in those states, probably live pretty long in those states.
They're all eating grass too.