climate catastrophe

Non liberal

we dont lead the world in anti capitalist worker controlled jobs; italy has the most

this is a representation that he is not a communist as you say. housing has gotten more unaffordable since he came into power.
Communists don’t give you more affordable housing. Communism gives you housing they want to give you. Communism doesn’t care about the peoples wants, they give what they want. They make decisions for you. This is where the confusion lies, probably because of your education lies you were given when in school.

rickyb

Communists don’t give you more affordable housing. Communism gives you housing they want to give you. Communism doesn’t care about the peoples wants, they give what they want. They make decisions for you. This is where the confusion lies, probably because of your education lies you were given when in school.
actually they do.

capitalists dont give affordable housing because the govts benefit from higher housing prices with tax revenue, banks benefit from consumers taking on more debt, and developers benefit from higher housing prices per sq ft.

you know we read and anaylzed animal farm, a work of fiction in high school. my favorite chapter is chapter 1. considering the teacher probably arent education about anti captialist worker cooperatives, i sometimes wonder how they would have analyzed this:

1658680409163.png

rickyb

His policies greatly reduced unemployment. Controlled our border. Strengthened our military. Made us fuel independent.
a stronger military (if thats what he did) weakens america. the military industrial complex is the biggest reason america with collapse.

you are extremely dependent on fuel. trump didnt bring in a sensible transportation system, he didnt fix infrastructure, and now you are paying the cost with higher fuel costs. any european in a city with good enough public transit doesnt have to worry about fueling up their car. i study on the train 40 minutes to and from school. greatly preferred over having to drive with other bad drivers.

btw unemployment was higher when trump left office than when he came in. i dont really view it as a good indicator because the numbers are fraudulent. what was the union rate under trump LOL

vantexan

actually they do.

capitalists dont give affordable housing because the govts benefit from higher housing prices with tax revenue, banks benefit from consumers taking on more debt, and developers benefit from higher housing prices per sq ft.

you know we read and anaylzed animal farm, a work of fiction in high school. my favorite chapter is chapter 1. considering the teacher probably arent education about anti captialist worker cooperatives, i sometimes wonder how they would have analyzed this:

View attachment 393242
Ricky's life in a nutshell.

rickyb

Ricky's life in a nutshell.
regarding hte economy, donald trump thinks the economy is the stock market, and the stock market is the economy. barely half of america has any stock and its a small share of the pie anyways so its irrelevant.

the union rate fell under trump did it not?

Non liberal

actually they do.

View attachment 393242
Exactly, your education dept lies to you. This is why I hope trump advocates for liberating the American people from the current educational system.

rickyb

Exactly, your education dept lies to you. This is why I hope trump advocates for liberating the American people from the current educational system.
dear leader trump was in the process of privatizing it.

there was some good aspects of our education system and some bad. its probably more bad than good bc its part of hte matrix.

rickyb

The Matrix was about transgenderism.
the matrix was about alot of things you argentinian fool like how the controllers of an economy control how everyone thinks.

we are workers, we are not capitalists, but we think we are which enables them to continue their plunder of our labor.

Non liberal

dear leader trump was in the process of privatizing it.

there was some good aspects of our education system and some bad. its probably more bad than good bc its part of hte matrix.
No, he was trying to make it so folks who wanted to send their kids to private school could redirect the school taxes they paid to the public school and put it toward the private school education. Which is the way it should be, once again saving the working class oodles of money.

Non liberal

a stronger military (if thats what he did) weakens america. the military industrial complex is the biggest reason america with collapse.

you are extremely dependent on fuel. trump didnt bring in a sensible transportation system, he didnt fix infrastructure, and now you are paying the cost with higher fuel costs. any european in a city with good enough public transit doesnt have to worry about fueling up their car. i study on the train 40 minutes to and from school. greatly preferred over having to drive with other bad drivers.

btw unemployment was higher when trump left office than when he came in. i dont really view it as a good indicator because the numbers are fraudulent. what was the union rate under trump LOL
Because the establishment was shutting down schools forcing parents to stay home, causing unemployment to rise. Not to mention liberal local governments forcing businesses to close. Open your eyes! You’re a damn liar

vantexan

Those who can drive in Europe whether it's a big sedan or a scooter. Public transportation often means humping up and down hills in all kinds of weather to get to train stations or bus stops. Fine if you want to but don't kid yourself that it's everybody over there doing it. Not even close. I've used public transportation in Europe and Latin America. In Mexico's second city, Guadalajara, buses are packed to the gills. Standing in aisle with strangers pressed up against you. Not exaggerating. Takes a lot of time to go any distance.

rickyb

No, he was trying to make it so folks who wanted to send their kids to private school could redirect the school taxes they paid to the public school and put it toward the private school education. Which is the way it should be, once again saving the working class oodles of money.
no it would have been more expensive. the capitalists see these govt programs as sources of revenue. social security is a source of profits if only they could gather public support to privatize it. education is a source of income for same reason.

and its bad economics because it would drive up the cost of doing business in america. so america would be less competitive vs a country that makes education affordable.

rickyb

Because the establishment was shutting down schools forcing parents to stay home, causing unemployment to rise. Not to mention liberal local governments forcing businesses to close. Open your eyes! You’re a damn liar
trump down played covid deaths just like he down plays climate collapse.

what was the unionization rate under trump LOL?

Non liberal

no it would have been more expensive. the capitalists see these govt programs as sources of revenue. social security is a source of profits if only they could gather public support to privatize it. education is a source of income for same reason.

and its bad economics because it would drive up the cost of doing business in america. so america would be less competitive vs a country that makes education affordable.
Completely false, all you are doing is redirecting funds. From public to private

rickyb

Those who can drive in Europe whether it's a big sedan or a scooter. Public transportation often means humping up and down hills in all kinds of weather to get to train stations or bus stops. Fine if you want to but don't kid yourself that it's everybody over there doing it. Not even close. I've used public transportation in Europe and Latin America. In Mexico's second city, Guadalajara, buses are packed to the gills. Standing in aisle with strangers pressed up against you. Not exaggerating. Takes a lot of time to go any distance.
my buddy who lives in EU for years, says public transport which is best by north american standards would be worst by EU standards. I read travel books; even the commies built good systems in eastern EU. north americans are just less civilized and our public transport is an example of that.

NYC is so corrupt you dont even get padded seats on the subway. its all plastic. look at the photos. NYC is awash in wealth too. we are less civilized than EU. the fast train i took from amsterdam airport to downtown had big padded seats. vancouver trains have thinly padded seats aside from the wheelchair seat which is padded.

Non liberal

trump down played covid deaths just like he down plays climate collapse.

what was the unionization rate under trump LOL?
Who cares what unionization rate was? He downplayed it because that is what leaders do. Hospitals were counting deaths where covid was a secondary diagnosis to what caused the death. They said as much. Again open your eyes and look away from your political favor.