climate catastrophe

Thebrownblob

w bush tried

uhhh he was terribly corrupt

i wonder what ralph nader said about all this
I wonder why @rickyb didn’t support his own countrymen when his terribly corrupt government violated their rights? I suppose he only wants to protest when it’s good for him?

vantexan

uhhh he was terribly corrupt

i wonder what ralph nader said about all this
You say that but he didn't force anything on us. He floated some ideas. It seems anytime someone says what you don't want to hear you label them as corrupt, liars, etc. What we might want often butts against the reality we have to live with. I hope you realize that someday.

rickyb

You say that but he didn't force anything on us. He floated some ideas. It seems anytime someone says what you don't want to hear you label them as corrupt, liars, etc. What we might want often butts against the reality we have to live with. I hope you realize that someday.
i guarantee you what i just posted was W bush pushing for privatization of social security.

rickyb

I wonder why @rickyb didn’t support his own countrymen when his terribly corrupt government violated their rights? I suppose he only wants to protest when it’s good for him?

are you lying?

i liked their protest i think but i just think theyre idiots what theyre supporting

i likewise dont support undemocratic coup attempts in america. but i like some of that protest on jan 6.

rickyb

1706058706072.png

Thebrownblob

are you lying?

i liked their protest i think but i just think theyre idiots what theyre supporting

i likewise dont support undemocratic coup attempts in america. but i like some of that protest on jan 6.

Nope not lying. You never uttered a word that I remember in support of their rights.
I don’t remember, hearing you say much about them tramping people with horses so on and so forth

vantexan

Thebrownblob

and when did i say i didnt support them?

remember jesus
It wasn’t the fact you said you didn’t support them it was the fact that you did not “say” you did. Your own countryman or fighting for their freedoms against the totalitarian government that has now been ruled against you didn’t speak up for them. What kind of freedom are you? You totally missed one of the most egregious violations in the past 50 years right in your own backyard.

rickyb

It wasn’t the fact you said you didn’t support them it was the fact that you did not say you did. Your own countryman or fighting for their freedoms against the totalitarian government that has now been ruled against you didn’t speak up for them. What kind of freedom are you?
are you sure i dont support their right ot protest. i do it myself. i think theyre just idiots for what htey are protesting in favor of. but it was better than those jan 6 knuckleheads

Thebrownblob

are you sure i dont support their right ot protest. i do it myself. i think theyre just idiots for what htey are protesting in favor of. but it was better than those jan 6 knuckleheads
You were against of their right to move freely about? You agreed with the government freezing their bank accounts? Do you want your government to force people to take medicine they don’t want to? Do you want your government to have passports that tell you where you can’t go in your own country? Just remember the government can do that to something you don’t agree with can do it to you as well..

Pretty sad you’ll protest for people on the other side of the Earth, but not people in your own country, who just want to be given their rights that clearly the court agreed with. Once again, you are on the wrong side of this issue