climate catastrophe

bc religion is so twisted by money and morons preaching it and all symbols and its outdated i prefer the matrix and ralph nader

ive lied and stolen. but im too legit 2 quit and u know it
Jesus isnt twisted and he isnt a maroon preacher. Also, Jesus never lied or stole. I'd say that Jesus understands coorporate power and corruption better than ralph nader.

rickyb

Jesus isnt twisted and he isnt a maroon preacher. Also, Jesus never lied or stole. I'd say that Jesus understand coorporate power better than ralph nader.
they didnt have corporate power back then.

the ppl who preach jesus are idiots and corrupt quite often. i do listen to chris hedges whos a presbyrterian minister, james cone, cornel west, michael hudson ("and forgive them their debts").

look ppl go to church and i see no movement in the streets so something is not working. most ppl are stupid.

Thebrownblob

nope. they will collapse when shanghai goes underwater from rising sea levels but thats 20 to 30 years out.
Nope they’re going to collapse because their money is faker than ours. No one will collapse because of climate change because that doesn’t exist in the sense you think.

Thebrownblob

the matrix will have you believe things are fine, corrupt presidents are good, we dont have 2 pandemics, near nuclear war, and climate catastrophe all at once.
Well the matrix doesn’t make me believe anything because there is no matrix, but I do not believe presidents are good, i’m not really worried about nuclear war, mostly because I can’t do anything about it. And climate change is a hoax for easily fooled people

rickyb

Well the matrix doesn’t make me believe anything because there is no matrix, but I do not believe presidents are good, i’m not really worried about nuclear war, mostly because I can’t do anything about it. And climate change is a hoax for easily fooled people
we can easily protest nukes and war like the iraq war protests which were unprecedented.

we are in teh matrix every time we turn on our computers and entertain ourselves.

we are in the matrix when we read fake news on our computers.