Confederate Flag at UPS (on topic)

trickpony1

Do you know what black africans in africa do to albino africans? They kill them and use their bones in rituals. FACT. There is an underground market in africa for ablino bones and skin. Please tell me how this is white peoples fault?

Hundreds of years ago in Africa, the stronger and more powerful tribes attacked the weaker tribes and took prisoners.

It was these prisoners who were traded to the explorers who then returned to America on ships.

To this day, whites are blamed for the actions of the stronger tribes who took prisoners and bartered them.

Please tell me how this is white people's fault?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
To this day, whites are blamed for the actions of the stronger tribes who took prisoners and bartered them.

Please tell me how this is white people's fault?
tenor.gif

F

Frankie's Friend

So, you also believe you can wear a rebel flag at UPS and it falls under the 1st amendment?
I don't know. I believe that's above my pay grade. I do not believe that it is acceptable to knowingly offend anyone at work and that is probably spelled out in the harassment policy.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Yep you have no intellectual argument , keep pressing the funny button it will definitely convince people of your viewpoint, not cause even more polarization.
My viewpoint? I've hardly said anything in this thread.

You seem angry bro, did a black guy sleep with your wife or something? Simmer down champ.