Confederate Flag at UPS (on topic)

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Freedom from the government restricting your speech. Not your employer.
You simply do not understand.
You have the right tosay what ever you want.
Freedom of Speech does not mean freedom from consequences.
You just told me I don't understand, then repeated my point back to me in the least elegant way possible.

Is everyone day-drinking today? Come on people, it's like noon, pace yourselves.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Why don't black people care about the arabs in the middle east WHO STILL HAVE SLAVES TODAY AND BUILT AN EMPIRE TRADING SLAVES IN THE PAST?
Gee I don't know but you LOOK LIKE A CRAZY PERSON WHEN YOU RANDOMLY TURN ON YOUR CAPS LOCK.
I don't think it was "random". Sometimes CAPS are used to accentuate a point but that's beyond your scope of understanding.
Judging from his posts, I'd say it's more likely he's just a crazy person. But maybe that's beyond your scope of understanding.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Everyone is crazy but you.
Prejudice much?
Against everyone?
No, just going off my experience with him here.
tumblr_mf5s0vlkqO1rbn1qw.gif

GameCockFan

The sup is trying to harass you. I have a friend who worked at another large company. The one black chick tried to state that all whites were slave owners. My friend replied to her - My ancestors came to America in 1911, I don't care to hear about your American civil war issues. We weren't here. Needless to say - the black chick never brought it up again. Now when the issue about the dreamers come up - my friend now also states - my ancestors learned English, came over Legally and fought in WWI to get their citizenship. Dreamers need to get in line and most importantly if they are deported their children should go back also to wherever their parents came because in other countries just because you were born there doesn't make you a citizen. Plus please change the US to have English as the official language. I, for one am sick of everyone pulling the race card. Just don't be surprised if you get jumped sometime - as there are a LOT of ticking time bombs out there who feel they can force their opinions on you. Be careful and smart.

Actually , being born here does make you a citizen.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Oh the GRAY area... Not white, Not black .. What to wear, not wear. What to say, what not to say, what offends and what is to be tolerated, what is accepted behavior and unacceptable behavior.
Everybody has figured out the OP's DNA from a ball cap?
For the love of God, go to work and shut up, go to the store, buy groceries and go home, take the kids to the Grand Canyon,take some pictures, go home and if you're not wore out , get laid.
Sensitivity training 101....get over yourself and have some sense.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
So, you also believe you can wear a rebel flag at UPS and it falls under the 1st amendment? NOPE!
You have the right to say what ever you want. NOPE!
The First Amendment applies only to Governments ... Governments cannot prosecute or arrest anyone for speech.
The First Amendment does not protect one from others than governments for taking actions against one for what they say.
Employers, for instance, can fire one for what they say.

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
The First Amendment applies only to Governments ... Governments cannot prosecute or arrest anyone for speech.
The First Amendment does not protect one from others than governments for taking actions against one for what they say.
Wow you didn't even read what I posted.
Read it again at get back to me

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
You have the right to say what ever you want.
Wow you didn't even read what I posted.
Read it again at get back to me

Why don't you explain how my post is wrong in response to your bolded statement ... since I'm too :censored2:ing dumb!