Confederate Flag at UPS (on topic)

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Come on people now, smile on your brother, everybody get together, try to love one another right now.

Everybody knows its the powerful white people that have been and are oppressing everyone.

Last edited:

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
If minorities segregate themselves it's to stay away from biggots like you.

Not an "if" but a fact. I don't think the main motive is to stay away from biggots.

No, it's the same reason all people tend to want to be with their kind.

"All people " tend to "their kind"? .
As a white male who is a flaming heterosexual, I must say, that statement left no doubt you are racist.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Not an "if" but a fact. I don't think the main motive is to stay away from biggots.

"All people " tend to "their kind"? .
As a white male who is a flaming heterosexual, I must say, that statement left no doubt you are racist.
Just like you and another fact ... I know how to spell bigots.

I guess that makes you a dumb racist bigot ... :happy-very::wink-very::geeky:

Last edited by a moderator:

El Correcto

god is dead
I didn't argue in their defense using a misinterpretation of the first amendment.
Good, inflammatory actions or appearance on company time isn’t defended. Just like the protesters he can find a different line of work if it matters that much to him, maybe the klan could use a security detail.

Dr.Brownz

A major factor in that is the bigotry and racism one faces in their life.

Do you know what black africans in africa do to albino africans? They kill them and use their bones in rituals. FACT. There is an underground market in africa for ablino bones and skin. Please tell me how this is white peoples fault?

MAKAVELI

Banned
Do you know what black africans in africa do to albino africans? They kill them and use their bones in rituals. FACT. There is an underground market in africa for ablino bones and skin. Please tell me how this is white peoples fault?
I think you've been watching too much Info Wars. You might want to adjust that tin foil hat. Seems to be on a little tight.

F

Frankie's Friend

I think you've been watching too much Info Wars. You might want to adjust that tin foil hat. Seems to be on a little tight.
This is a report tagged in a CNN report from 2016.
By the way...
Racism is alive and not so well in the minds of many black and white people. Don't think you can fool anyone on here by saying it's a one sided issue.

Attachments

• we_are_not_animals_-_malawi_report_-_final_formated.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 197