Confederate Flag at UPS (on topic)

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
You can wear that hat as long as you wear a black face mask with it---but don't use blackface makeup. We have already had this discussion and face masks of other races skin tones are acceptable.
Like Archie & Barney Hefner ?

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Nice red herring fallacy there with picking out Detroit, when initially you said both coasts and the north. By the way Mississippi pretty much ranks #1 in all three to my knowledge - poverty, racial segregation, education, and the rest of the southern states are pretty much near the worst, too. But go on with your southern pride, be loud and proud like a cat on a hot tin roof . :D
East Portland
Actually just fk the whole region.
The city was founded as a pro-segregation corner of the west coast.

Nike

Just a hat what's the big deal, if the dude is a good guy I doubt anybody is going to care.
If he is a bigot or racist it's not like the hat is going to hide that fact.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
I thought that statement was pretty weird at first cuz I'm right next door in Mass, and I can't imagine anyone caring what's on his hat.
But I've been to Hartford (UPS) many times, and I understand now. HIGH percentage of African Americans work there.
Just wanted to put the statement in some kind of context for anyone else who didn't get it.
giphy.gif

Should have put Hartford instead of CT !!!!

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Why test the water or shake up the pot ,, sounds like your looking for a problem ,,, just put on a normal t shirt ,, you want to test that reb shirt out for a reaction ,, put it on and go to a mostly African American club or bar then report back !

Snack

It's funny how southerners just happened to rediscover this pride in the confederate flag during the civil rights movement of the 50's and 60's.

"In the years after the war, the Confederate battle flag was probably less displayed than it is today. But after World War II, as I indicated, it had a second life. And that life was associated with defiance of the federal government and opposition to the Civil Rights and racial equality of the African American population in the South."

Why the Confederate Flag Made a 20th Century Comeback