Confederate Flag at UPS (on topic)

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
,, the south lost cuz Lincoln Sherman and Grant pounded them ! We are now one country again for over 150 yrs ,,, lets move on , never forget the termoiled past , but let’s not sport it for a buck !

Last edited:

KOG72

I’m full of it
EC965C12-5AA6-4EC5-B698-F8691C433304.jpeg
I liked you til I found out you drove a chevfrijole...good for picking lettuce in but that’s about it
Maybe this

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I am a loader at a hub in Pennsylvania. Can I be fired for wearing a hat that displays the Confederate Flag?
Disregard everything you've read prior to this and listen to me for I am the definitive expert on all things PA. If you are anywhere between Pittsburgh and Philadelphia, no one will likely even notice or care.

Shift

I ask this because a part-time supervisor said over the radio today to the hub manager and full time supervisor that he doesn't want to see anyone wearing Confederate Flags. This isn't the first time he's said about this. The hub manager and full time supervisor say the will address it with me, but never do. So I continue to wear it. Said part-time supervisor is offended because his wife is black.
I' black I'm not offended so :censored2: em lol just don' get upset if somebody wears a black panther jacket when it's cold out side and I'm not talking about tchalla

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Disregard everything you've read prior to this and listen to me for I am the definitive expert on all things PA. If you are anywhere between Pittsburgh and Philadelphia, no one will likely even notice or care.

Pittsburgh is just a suburb of SE Ohio and North West Virginia. Philadelphia is just a suburb of South New Jersey.

The test of the Commonwealth is pretty damned nice.

(I remember your picture up on 44. God's country.)

cryssyx3

Pittsburgh is just a suburb of SE Ohio and North West Virginia. Philadelphia is just a suburb of South New Jersey.

hey now, don't lump Pittsburgh in with Ohio! :p

cryssyx3

hey now, don't lump Pittsburgh in with Ohio! :p

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone

I can't remember posting that one. Do you know what thread?