Contract Negotiations

• Thread starter thisjobaintforeverybody
  • Start date

Coldworld

I could care less about pay raises. All I care about is that management is held accountable for not following the contract over and over again.
The contract needs teeth... and this starts at the top of the food chain with the general president....We can get a FAIR Health and welfare raise AND get better language to make sure the company follows the contract!! It can be done...

UPS2012

I win no matter what
The contract needs teeth... and this starts at the top of the food chain with the general president....and to be fair. We can get a FAIR Health and welfare raise AND get better language to make sure the company follows the contract!! It can be done...

Let’s hope so

babboo25

Banned
Closer to 120k but who’s counting....I’ve known cops, firefighters, welders, electricians, lineman, plumbers, gas and electric company employees, all make what we make, and many with better benefits.....
Ok $120k, that’s $26k more than i made and I did 10 times the work you did. How’s that fair? I propose we cut feeder pay and give to pkg or PT.

wayfair

swollen member
Ok $120k, that’s $26k more than i made and I did 10 times the work you did. How’s that fair? I propose we cut feeder pay and give to pkg or PT.
butthurt.jpg

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
One of the perks of being in the “Click” is reading the posts of someone WAY over their head and watch them make a fool of themselves.

I feel like I’m rubbernecking an accident on a highway lol.