Coronavirus

oldngray

nowhere special
My mom was talking about how everyone talks about the tans my kids have. She’s like well they’re outside 10:30-5 every day.
500.gif

Serf

History is filled with priest-merchants on snowsleds, human sacrifices in stone circles, cannibal tribes in tropical islands, forgotten races (human & not), genocidal warlords, chariot mercenaries, pirate kings, castle magicians, mountain holdouts, & so much more.
Getting ready to become a second class citizen in my own country for not wanting to take a vaccine that doesn’t actually work. Is the new thing.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
History is filled with priest-merchants on snowsleds, human sacrifices in stone circles, cannibal tribes in tropical islands, forgotten races (human & not), genocidal warlords, chariot mercenaries, pirate kings, castle magicians, mountain holdouts, & so much more.
Getting ready to become a second class citizen in my own country for not wanting to take a vaccine that doesn’t actually work. Is the new thing.
Not taking it is your choice but it does work.

Box Ox

I'm not so sure. Think some lefties are realizing how stupid they sound when it's pointed out that they shouldn't have anything to worry about when it comes to who's wearing a mask if they've been vaccinated. It's a blatantly and solely political complaint to make at this point. Most people who aren't idiots won't be willing to put up with their :censored2:. Even up north.

And we're starting to head into mid-term campaign season. Democrats might pull back on some of the mask theater in hopes of having any chance at saving their House and Senate majorities next year.

vantexan

I'm not so sure. Think some lefties are realizing how stupid they sound when it's pointed out that they shouldn't have anything to worry about when it comes to who's wearing a mask if they've been vaccinated. It's a blatantly and solely political complaint to make at this point. Most people who aren't idiots won't be willing to put up with their *. Even up north.

And we're starting to head into mid-term campaign season. Democrats might pull back on some of the mask theater in hopes of having any chance at saving their House and Senate majorities next year.
Seeing more and more articles on Google News about vaccine side effects. The truth is we're still very early into these new vaccines and don't know to what extent they can harm people. Might be minor nuisances for some, life threatening to some.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
You need to move Dude!
I was up in Tennessee for a 2 night concert this past weekend in a small town and I did not see a mask for three days.
Even at the outside concert with 3,000+ people there were not any masks to be seen.

Box Ox

Seeing more and more articles on Google News about vaccine side effects. The truth is we're still very early into these new vaccines and don't know to what extent they can harm people. Might be minor nuisances for some, life threatening to some.

Well, at least you guys will know what happened if I suddenly go full :censored2: and start quoting The Matrix alongside @rickyb .