Coronavirus

Serf

Seeing more and more articles on Google News about vaccine side effects. The truth is we're still very early into these new vaccines and don't know to what extent they can harm people. Might be minor nuisances for some, life threatening to some.
My money is on a whole generation with severe fertility issues.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
I got the vaccine, but I've been inoculated for almost every known disease on the planet, (not by choice).
I can never donate blood and have to disclose all of the countries I've been in if I set foot in a hospital ER or in-patient.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I got the vaccine, but I've been inoculated for almost every known disease on the planet, (not by choice).
I can never donate blood and have to disclose all of the countries I've been in if I set foot in a hospital ER or in-patient.
What vaccine prevents one from giving blood?

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
I never heard of that. Sometimes there is a short waiting period.
No....Sorry for the confusion.
The Locations that I've been deployed prevent donations and require notification to hospitals
The vaccine context was that I've had the worst you can have administered, so I received the dreaded COVID vaccine because I'm not worried about it and was kind of "made to" by my SO...She and her friends believe what they read and I didn't want to argue.

Tyrone Slothrop

Surely there are Gulf War vets on here in the same boat that can weigh in. UN maybe not because the US doesn't usually support UN missions. I think it has to do with food that we ate and possibly Bio weapons that may have been around.
From looking at your your post history, you last served in 1973, thank you for your service. You also have offspring that served, thank them for me. We are about the same age, I'm guessing.

I would love for you to provide some substantiating facts for your statements, other than the recollections you may have.
Certainly it must be in writing somewhere.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
From looking at your your post history, you last served in 1973, thank you for your service. You also have offspring that served, thank them for me. We are about the same age, I'm guessing.

I would love for you to provide some substantiating facts for your statements, other than the recollections you may have.
Certainly it must be in writing somewhere.
1973? If you’re looking at the comments I made about my GF, I was still in school when we moved away.
I didn’t join the USN until years later and my 2nd military gig 5 years after that!
Substantiating facts? You’ll have to take my word for it; or not...

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
1973? If you’re looking at the comments I made about my GF, I was still in school when we moved away.
I didn’t join the USN until years later and my 2nd military gig 5 years after that!
Substantiating facts? You’ll have to take my word for it; or not...
Pics or it didn’t happen ROTC boy