Coronavirus

vantexan

Azar was blunt, warning that the virus could develop into a pandemic and arguing that China should be criticized for failing to be transparent.

Mr. Trump rejected the idea of criticizing China, saying the country had enough to deal with. And if the president’s decision on the travel restrictions suggested that he fully grasped the seriousness of the situation, his response to Mr. Azar indicated otherwise.

"Stop panicking" donald told him.
How does that contradict what I posted? Seems you want to downplay China's role, which was at the center of the pandemic.

El Correcto

god is dead
Dumb donald's delays and refusal to listen to experts led the country to a worst-case scenario — one that’s not over yet.
And what do you dum dums want to do that is so much better? shut everything down besides the border, inflate the dollar endlessly, send everyone a :censored2:ing check.
I would not feel bad at all if I watched you get Jack black’d.

El Correcto

god is dead
So you didn’t hear about a possible lab origin of the corona virus until recently?
Truck drivers were on here discussing it over a year ago bud. 4chan had already been discussing it around 2019. I’ve heard about the wuhan lab outbreak from multiple sources including Mark Levin who openly discussed it and the lady virologist that fled China while speaking out about it and the Chinese government cover up.

El Correcto

god is dead
Left wingers are truly despicable people, I hope you all die slow for your insidious cover ups and lies. Your power grabs disguised as altruism. You scum bags have never solved a problem in your life, only created them.

It will be fine

Truck drivers were on here discussing it over a year ago bud. 4chan had already been discussing it around 2019. I’ve heard about the wuhan lab outbreak from multiple sources including Mark Levin who openly discussed it and the lady virologist that fled China while speaking out about it and the Chinese government cover up.
Doesn’t sound like the views were silenced.

Tyrone Slothrop

But if you have 5000 all reporting similar conditions, and the common factor is the vaccine, then you can't dismiss the vaccine off hand. And even though the term vaccine is being used, only the J&J vaccine is a vaccine in the traditional sense. The others are experimental mRNA therapies that failed animal trials and have no long term safety and effectiveness data. And the J&J vaccine has been proven to cause blood clots in the brains of some people. It really is reckless to get these shots, especially when they are designed to deal with a virus with such a low risk to the average person.
This is not true. You have a tendency to present falsehoods as facts.

Tyrone Slothrop

And pretty good odds you won't get covid to begin with, and pretty good odds it won't harm you. Why risk purposefully injecting yourself with something that isn't even FDA approved? The red cross won't accept plasma from vaccinated people because they believe that the vaccine products in the plasma, if given to someone recovering from covid, will actually interfere with their immune response to covid. It's pretty reckless, especially since there are safe, proven effective, and affordable therapeutics on the market.

Tyrone Slothrop