Coronavirus

It will be fine

I didn't say there wasn't, you brought up the first phase trials, which is tangential to the point. We are currently in long term trials. People deny that there is a control group in this phase because that means millions of people are getting a placebo when they think they are getting the real thing. But without a control group, they can't confirm anything about the safety or effectiveness of the vaccines.
I like how you move the goalposts when your ideas are clearly wrong.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I like how you move the goalposts when your ideas are clearly wrong.

How did I move the goal posts? I was talking about the phase of trials they are currently in. You changed the subject by bringing up the first phase trials. You said I claimed there was no control group, I said no such thing. I said without a control group they could not establish anything about the safety and efficacy of the vaccine. Your confusion, straw man argument, and misunderstanding does not mean I am moving goal posts or "clearly wrong".
If you don't understand the context of a conversation that you insinuated yourself into, ask questions, don't change the subject.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Dumb donald's delays and refusal to listen to experts led the country to a worst-case scenario — one that’s not over yet.
Wake up! Your own boy Fauci said Trump's policy decisions saved lives.smh

Fauci says Trump’s coronavirus policy decisions helped save lives

Testifying before Congress on Friday, Dr. Anthony Fauci repeatedly credited President Trump for coronavirus policy decisions that saved lives.

Those measures included Trump’s decisions to ban flights from China, the UK and the rest of Europe, and the administration’s “Fifteen Days to Slow the Spread” quarantine policy, initially ordered in mid-March and then extended to a total 30 days.

Your blinding deranged hatred for Trump is unhealthy, seek help... This along with much of the media, social media, and other leftist such as you have caused more deaths and destruction than Trump ever could. :speechless: :love-very:

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
How did I move the goal posts? I was talking about the phase of trials they are currently in. You changed the subject by bringing up the first phase trials. You said I claimed there was no control group, I said no such thing. I said without a control group they could not establish anything about the safety and efficacy of the vaccine. Your confusion, straw man argument, and misunderstanding does not mean I am moving goal posts or "clearly wrong".
If you don't understand the context of a conversation that you insinuated yourself into, ask questions, don't change the subject.
Itsy’s like the first grader correcting her teacher.

It will be fine

So predictable. I could have written your long winded rambling response myself. Hurr durr you don’t understand my giant brain.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
So predictable. I could have written your long winded rambling response myself. Hurr durr you don’t understand my giant brain.

You cut into a conversation and changed the subject without realizing it, thinking you knew the specifics of the conversation. You are projecting. I don't think you couldn't understand the specifics, but it sure seems like you choose not to.

It will be fine

You cut into a conversation and changed the subject without realizing it, thinking you knew the specifics of the conversation. You are projecting. I don't think you couldn't understand the specifics, but it sure seems like you choose not to.
They determined the efficacy of the vaccines in phase 3. That was completed months ago. They had a control group and everything. You are pretending there is no evidence the vaccine is effective. That is clearly wrong.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
They determined the efficacy of the vaccines in phase 3. That was completed months ago. They had a control group and everything. You are pretending there is no evidence the vaccine is effective. That is clearly wrong.
People who have not received the vaccine are still getting COVID and many are dying or dealing with COVID caused conditions.
Youz make your choices and you live and die by them!

vantexan

People who have not received the vaccine are still getting COVID and many are dying or dealing with COVID caused conditions.
Youz make your choices and you live and die by them!
Most aren't dying from getting it and after they recover their antibodies are more effective at keeping them safe than the vaccines are.