Coronavirus

Serf

So do you feel stupid that you worshipped Fauci and "the science" now that his emails got out and he has been proven to be a liar?
They will pivot and say : “Trust the Science” is an ongoing evolving matter. For all those whom chose safety and cancelling society over liberty, Deserve no forgiveness. I told you, I was done with it last June.

The Driver

I drive.
They will pivot and say : “Trust the Science” is an ongoing evolving matter. For all those whom chose safety and cancelling society over liberty, Deserve no forgiveness. I told you, I was done with it last June.
Oh, a big man! A big, tough man! Look at you and how big you are! I bet you have to take a big :censored2: after all that big talk, BIG MAN!

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
595,000 deaths in the United States.

Guess it was kind of a serious health crisis. 595,000 and we shut down everything for a while. Imagine if we didn't. Millions would be dead and fear would've destroyed the economy for at least another year.

Thankfully we had a change of leadership.

Thousands of scientists and dozens of studies confirm the lock downs didn't help anything, and actually hurt in most measurable ways. Food supply chain disruptions due to the terrible government decisions have killed more people worldwide than covid did.

It will be fine

“Dr. Anthony Fauci's upcoming book about his "life philosophy" has been removed from the Amazon and Barnes & Noble websites after thousands of his emails from the early days of the COVID pandemic were released on Tuesday.

The book, Expect the Unexpected: Ten Lessons on Truth, Service, and the Way Forward, was set for publication on November 2 and was open for pre-orders earlier this week.

Now the 80-page book, announced on May 17, has disappeared from the websites of major booksellers amid criticism of some of the emails Fauci wrote in the first half of 2020. National Geographic was listed as the publisher of the book.”
I have no doubt the right wingers will be up in arms about the canceling of Fauci by big tech.

The Driver

I drive.
Thousands of scientists and dozens of studies confirm the lock downs didn't help anything, and actually hurt in most measurable ways. Food supply chain disruptions due to the terrible government decisions have killed more people worldwide than covid did.
Temporary food supply disruption has killed over 3.8 million?

It will be fine

His big tech cancellation will probably depend on whether their “fact checkers” are ready to turn on him or not.
The right doesn’t believe fact checkers. They’ve assured us that any move by a private publisher to limit speech is an assault on America. They will be screaming from the rooftops demanding Fauci’s book be published.

The Driver

I drive.
What's your definition of "temporary"? I'm thinking the correct term is "avoidable". And it was over 2 million in Asia alone.
I understand. But imagine trying to force business as usual and you can easily imagine chaos overwhelming everything quickly. Mass sickness and death leading to panic. The whole thing sucked.