Coronavirus

Poop Head

Judge me.
I’m not going to worry about things like this. I doubt medical tests are going to knowingly use harmful chemicals. It takes extremely low social trust to concern yourself with issues like these. That leads you down the path of conspiracy theory nonsense.
Hmmm. Kinda like worrying about a virus with a 99.8 survivability...
EYLHcezWsAAPEeL.jpg

Box Ox

I’m not going to worry about things like this. I doubt medical tests are going to knowingly use harmful chemicals. It takes extremely low social trust to concern yourself with issues like these. That leads you down the path of conspiracy theory nonsense.

I’d bet the test swab stuff is the gateway conspiracy theory that opened up @Poop Head to thinking COVID might have come from a lab.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Yes the medical field has never knowingly used harmful products. 🤣🤣🤣

Tyrone Slothrop

Z Man is one of the very few (may be the only one) whose posts I take seriously.
I don't agree with some of his posts or POV but I take them as being sincere posts.

For instance, you! I rarely perceive anything you post as sincere although I like you as a person.

For almost everyone, Current Events is simply a playground to post arguments based on emotion ... not facts or solid logic.
Thanks, pal.

I honestly thought the post in question was a troll. The link was pure quackery.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
People that tend to use pejoratives and ad hominems in their posts I take with a grain of salt.

I honestly thought the post in question was a troll. The link was pure quackery.

This is not true. You have a tendency to present falsehoods as facts.

It really sounds like he gets his ‘facts’ from Facebook.

I beginning to think the ox may be a troller. There was so much wrong in his short post.

You are so confused.

Talk about clueless.

That's delusional. There is not one fact that says the election was 'fixed'.

He who responds with pejoratives and ad hominems has nothing worthwhile to say.

Oh, I get it now. You were talking about yourself. Carry on.

giphy (14).gif

newfie

you only have to be wrong one time, there is nothing wrong with asking questions.

you can thank politicians for making this vaccine a political issue and creating mistrust. Head of that list is Kamala

Last edited:

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

In one email released by BuzzFeed, Daszak thanked Fauci for pouring cold water on the lab leak theory. Daszak was a member of a World Health Organization team that visited the Wuhan Institute of Virology as part of an investigation earlier this year into the virus' origins that's been widely panned as lacking transparency, even by the White House.

"I just wanted to say a personal thank you on behalf of our staff and collaborators, for publicly standing up and stating that the scientific evidence supports a natural origin for COVID-19 from a bat-to-human spillover, not a lab release from the Wuhan Institute of Virology," Daszak said in an email. Fauci replied: "Many thanks for your kind note."

"When they call for an investigation, who do they put in charge of it but this Peter Daszak, who's buddies with Fauci, who's thanking him privately in emails for covering up the Wuhan leak. So it's all so incestuous," Paul added.

oldngray

nowhere special

In one email released by BuzzFeed, Daszak thanked Fauci for pouring cold water on the lab leak theory. Daszak was a member of a World Health Organization team that visited the Wuhan Institute of Virology as part of an investigation earlier this year into the virus' origins that's been widely panned as lacking transparency, even by the White House.

"I just wanted to say a personal thank you on behalf of our staff and collaborators, for publicly standing up and stating that the scientific evidence supports a natural origin for COVID-19 from a bat-to-human spillover, not a lab release from the Wuhan Institute of Virology," Daszak said in an email. Fauci replied: "Many thanks for your kind note."

"When they call for an investigation, who do they put in charge of it but this Peter Daszak, who's buddies with Fauci, who's thanking him privately in emails for covering up the Wuhan leak. So it's all so incestuous," Paul added.
Freedom of information is getting the motherload with Fauci's e-mails. Many of them show how crooked Fauci is.

oldngray

nowhere special

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I know the narrative you're pushing for them quite well.

The Chinese Virus that began in the city with their Virology lab was not contained at any point. Their lockdowns came too late and never worked. Only an ignorant liberal would believe any numbers that come out of communist China.
Probably animal to human transmission, but sure:
Let’s go with ‘bat-sht’ conspiracy theories.

Guy, no one is ‘covering’ for China.
What is it about so-called ‘conservatives’?
Anti-science, anti-experts, anti-rationality.
You're so smart.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Oh, I get it, you're The Joker!

I stand by my every post, taken in their entirety and context.

First, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Thank you. It's always nice to meet a fan.

Second, if you mean that I don't think people should take conversations on the internet too seriously, and should relax and have a good time, then you are spot on with the Joker analysis.

Third, it's nice to see people stand by their word. I mean that sincerely. However, in your case, that sentiment might mean something if your posts were ever anything more than hypocritical innuendo.

Tyrone Slothrop

First, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Thank you. It's always nice to meet a fan.

Second, if you mean that I don't think people should take conversations on the internet too seriously, and should relax and have a good time, then you are spot on with the Joker analysis.

Third, it's nice to see people stand by their word. I mean that sincerely. However, in your case, that sentiment might mean something if your posts were ever anything more than hypocritical innuendo.
There you go again. You just can’t help yourself, can you?