Coronavirus

Non sequitur

Mask up bitches.
Report: Anthony Fauci Said in Released Emails ‘Drug Store’ Masks Are ‘Not Really Effective’
Dr. Anthony Fauci reportedly described mask wearing as “not really effective” in a February 5, 2020, email to Sylvia Burwell, President of American University and former U.S. Health and Human Services secretary.

“The typical mask you buy in the drug store is not really effective in keeping out virus, which is small enough to pass through the material,” he wrote:

Poop Head

Judge me.
Mask up bitches.
Report: Anthony Fauci Said in Released Emails ‘Drug Store’ Masks Are ‘Not Really Effective’
Dr. Anthony Fauci reportedly described mask wearing as “not really effective” in a February 5, 2020, email to Sylvia Burwell, President of American University and former U.S. Health and Human Services secretary.

“The typical mask you buy in the drug store is not really effective in keeping out virus, which is small enough to pass through the material,” he wrote:
Lmfao!

Say it aint so!

All the info we had on masks and their effectiveness against airborne pathogens, prior to "the pandemic", was true!

Ohh the humanity!

Box Ox

Mask up bitches.

Great. Now the idiots still wearing masks at my grocery store are gonna be wearing 6 tomorrow.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Mask up bitches.

One email was dated March 31, 2020, the very day he told CNN that they were seriously looking into recommending mask use.
FB_IMG_1622685486896.jpg

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Screenshot_20210603-140201.png

I had read that some lab was studying covid 19 and reported that it appeared to be man-made, and had some sequencing from HIV inserted. It was just a crazy conspiracy theory, though... holy * * * * * * *...

You people and your inability to discern between what's real and what's not are the foundation upon which all the world's problems have been built.

In the immortal words of "wheel of fish":

tenor (40).gif

Ok. I promised I wouldn't rub it in too much. Welp. See you all in hell!

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
View attachment 339780

I had read that some lab was studying covid 19 and reported that it appeared to be man-made, and had some sequencing from HIV inserted. It was just a crazy conspiracy theory, though... holy * * * * * * *...

You people and your inability to discern between what's real and what's not are the foundation upon which all the world's problems have been built.

In the immortal words of "wheel of fish":

View attachment 339781

Ok. I promised I wouldn't rub it in too much. Welp. See you all in hell!

I am wondering why they seasoned it with the HIV strain? I guess to add more kick...

I guess it is better than the fruit 🦇 bite or droppings...

Pretty sure we will get a straight answer from the Chinese government soon.. who already have a reputation of being forthright and transparent...

Last edited:

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I am wondering why they seasoned it with the HIV strain? I guess to add more kick...

I guess it is better than the fruit 🦇 bite or droppings...

Pretty sure we will get a straight answer from the Chinese government soon.. who already have a reputation of being forthright and transparent...

From that email it looked like they added it to take advantage of the ACE 2 receptors, since they are apparently in multiple parts of the body.

Non sequitur

Kind of makes you think that's where aids might have been a lab rat too. That's where lime disease came from. A government lab on lime Island off New York's Coast

Last edited:

Box Ox

“Dr. Anthony Fauci's upcoming book about his "life philosophy" has been removed from the Amazon and Barnes & Noble websites after thousands of his emails from the early days of the COVID pandemic were released on Tuesday.

The book, Expect the Unexpected: Ten Lessons on Truth, Service, and the Way Forward, was set for publication on November 2 and was open for pre-orders earlier this week.

Now the 80-page book, announced on May 17, has disappeared from the websites of major booksellers amid criticism of some of the emails Fauci wrote in the first half of 2020. National Geographic was listed as the publisher of the book.”

The Driver

I drive.
Amazing to watch liberals in one hand say how this is a serious health crisis, and in the other hand blatantly lie and use it as a political tool to attack Trump.
Leftists really are disgusting people.
595,000 deaths in the United States.

Guess it was kind of a serious health crisis. 595,000 and we shut down everything for a while. Imagine if we didn't. Millions would be dead and fear would've destroyed the economy for at least another year.

Thankfully we had a change of leadership.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
595,000 deaths in the United States.

Guess it was kind of a serious health crisis. 595,000 and we shut down everything for a while. Imagine if we didn't. Millions would be dead and fear would've destroyed the economy for at least another year.

Thankfully we had a change of leadership.
Go get the vaccine the Trump administration got for you and stop your bitching and moaning leftie.