Coronavirus

wilberforce15

Yes undercounting. India's 400k dead is a vastly undercounted number.
Everything in India is wrong.

Counting anything in any direction is impossible in a 3rd world country. India has first world city centers, but is more like a failed african republic elsewhere. There is no telling whether it's high or low. But their criteria overcount.

You make no distinction between dying with covid and dying of covid.

MAKAVELI

Banned
Everything in India is wrong.

Counting anything in any direction is impossible in a 3rd world country. India has first world city centers, but is more like a failed african republic elsewhere. There is no telling whether it's high or low. But their criteria overcount.

You make no distinction between dying with covid and dying of covid.
Lol. Counting in any direction. You are knee deep in this conspiracy theory bull💩

wilberforce15

Lol. Counting in any direction. You are knee deep in this conspiracy theory bull💩
You appear not to understand how dysfunctional institutions are in the third world. Good data are impossible in India. Period.

But again, you don't even recognize that there is a difference between dying with covid vs. of covid.

MAKAVELI

Banned
You appear not to understand how dysfunctional institutions are in the third world. Good data are impossible in India. Period.

But again, you don't even recognize that there is a difference between dying with covid vs. of covid.
Is that all you have? Lol I'm sure you have some actual numbers to back your conspiracy theory. Lol

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

But they've cut down every last tree in India to cremate all the dead people! Lol.

I don't dismiss conspiracy all together. When you shut hospitals and medical clinics down, almost bankrupting them (or actually bankrupting many in small towns), then you offer them tons of federal money for every covid case they diagnose/treat, let them use EUA testing methods that have proven to be fraudulent, or allow them to use presumptive counts, what would the expected outcome be? Incompetence doesn't quite account for that particular string of events.

Poop Head

Judge me.
Do we shut down society for the much higher number of people who die from preventable causes? Millions of people die every year, its the nature of life. If you are so worried about fatalities, call out the left for glorifying obesity, which will kill many more people and which led to most of the numbers you mention (at least the US portion) being susceptible to COVID in the first place.
Theyre having heart disease lockdowns in cali starting in fall

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Some of my sister's kids planned a cocktail party this evening to celebrate her 80th. ( early )
It started just as the heavy rains came down.

My older brother & I got into a discussion about why I have not been tested nor taken the vac, while I was standing in the open garage drip drying.
I live close by so I walked there.
His said that the place was filled with old people and I told him I had no intention of going inside.
[ I come from a family of 13, with 20 years from the oldest to youngest ] ( I'm number 10 born )

I tried to explain to him that he was in more danger from the "vaccinated" people there then from me.
Since the rains forced everyone to be crowded inside, instead of them spreading out on the yard.
Oh, I have always planned to be vacced, but I've been waiting until they work out all the nasty bugs first.
I maybe the odd one of that group, all have been. But I have enough caution to avoid getting it from one of them.