Coronavirus

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
abortion is sensitive
Look Sonny....You have an opinion on EVERYTHING and frankly you seem kind of young and dumb....
Your arguments are really lame and nonsensical...

It wasn’t lame. I’m practically agreeing with you saying that later stages of abortion is :censored2:ed up lol, but that’s their choice. We’re quick to place judgement not realizing that is a tough decision.

Box Ox

It wasn’t lame. I’m practically agreeing with you saying that later stages of abortion is *ed up lol, but that’s their choice. We’re quick to place judgement not realizing that is a tough decision.

I don’t think you are practically agreeing with him if you’re saying later stage abortion is :censored2:ed up (murder?) but it’s whatever, her choice.

floridays

who do I need to run from lol? You’re a stranger on the net with an opinion just like me.
Now you talk about opinions after you said I wouldn't accept science.

I gave you science, you offered opinion and how you feel.

Complete jackass
jackass.jpg
this is you.

Tell me, with science, sperm and egg how the above was blessed to pimp those choppers.
An illustration, think about it.

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
Now you talk about opinions after you said I wouldn't accept science.

I gave you science, you offered opinion and how you feel.

Complete jackassView attachment 344012 this is you.

Tell me, with science, sperm and egg how the above was blessed to pimp those choppers.
An illustration, think about it.
You gave an opinion, but that’s okay. If I’m a jackass educate me then. Link me to what you researched.

Box Ox

It wasn’t lame. I’m practically agreeing with you saying that later stages of abortion is *ed up lol, but that’s their choice. We’re quick to place judgement not realizing that is a tough decision.
I don’t think you are practically agreeing with him if you’re saying later stage abortion is *ed up (murder?) but it’s whatever, her choice.
we can all agree that abortion is messed up right?

Are you practically agreeing with @Lineandinitial or not?

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
Can I become a woman right now if I strongly feel like I’m a woman trapped in a man’s body and put on a dress? Or is Ben Shapiro right about some things?

their choice and again what effect does this have on you? Ben Shapiro talks really fast and it’s easy debate liberal college students. We seen him melt down with that UK reporter.

floridays

You gave an opinion, but that’s okay. If I’m a jackass educate me then. Link me to what you researched.
I offered no opinions.

I offered only science, what I learned long ago of living organisms and the origin of that life. Human life is produced by male fertilization of a female egg. The resulting product, at the one cell stage is a human life.

It's elementary Watson, it takes no great intellect.

I understand the origin of the argument, the splitting of hairs. Many are in fear of standing before a Living God and answering for their deeds. Split any hair you want, the creator you create your argument for has your hairs numbered.

He has mine numbered as well, I'm not being a better than you.

I'm not better than you.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Can I become a woman right now if I strongly feel like I’m a woman trapped in a man’s body and put on a dress? Or is Ben Shapiro right about some things?
Can I become a horse right now if I strongly feel like a horse trapped in a man's body?
Or do I have to show my penis to prove it?