Coronavirus

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
We went from abortions to slave masters and Hitler. Alright guys anything else ?
Have you ever watched a video describing what an abortion entails?

As messed up as you are, I feel that actually seeing an animation of exactly what your words mean in action might be eye opening.

vantexan

One of the biggest arguments against abortion is if the fetus can feel pain. If a woman got in the early stages. Is the cell feeling pain? It takes about 26 weeks to develop sensation and pain.
From what I've read it's more like 20-24 weeks. And abortion advocates have pushed for the mother's right to choose to be right up until just before birth. And is it really a matter of just pain? Premature babies have survived as young as 21 weeks. Is it perfectly ok to inject with saline and rip a baby limb from limb at 10 weeks? 17 weeks? 22 weeks?

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Yeah, answer my first damn question.

Is it like wiping snot from your nose?

I want your words, what is an abortion of choice.

I didn't ask for whatever reason one may chose to have one.

What is it?
This kid's in way over his head....He's fundamentally wrong and that's why he can't come up with a coherent sentence or thought to support his 3rd grade theories....

Save your breath with him......

I like this comment of his:

"You’re human if you’re alive and breathing." So when you're dead what do you become? LOL....Kids say the darndest things...

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
Have you ever watched a video describing what an abortion entails?

As messed up as you are, I feel that actually seeing an animation of exactly what your words mean in action might be eye opening.
Nah I’ll pass and I’m not messed up. I see I got the whole gang here lmao.

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
This kid's in way over his head....He's fundamentally wrong and that's why he can't come up with a coherent sentence or thought to support his 3rd grade theories....

"You’re human if you’re alive and breathing." So when you're dead what do you become? LOL....Kids say the darndest things...

k. Thanks for you amazing add on. Anything else?

floridays

Art Linkletter?
art linkletter.jpg

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
Just ignorant, an empty sail.

I don't think the clown answered one question I asked him.

He answered with another question.

No smart enough to be a coward, a coward splits the scene.

who do I need to run from lol? You’re a stranger on the net with an opinion just like me.