Coronavirus

floridays

One of the biggest arguments against abortion is if the fetus can feel pain. If a woman got in the early stages. Is the cell feeling pain? It takes about 26 weeks to develop sensation and pain.
We aren't arguing what soothes peoples minds when a great number have already murdered their potential offspring.

We are arguing science, that is exactly what you said I would not accept.
Do you remember your republican snipe to me?

The whole big bang, Carl Sagan type theory says we evolved from one cell in the ocean.

For argument sake, I will agree with him.
His cell did not have life, the cell created from sperm and egg did however, human life when they united and the first new cell was created.

Before you ask me, I'm not religious.

upschuck

yeah I know something like a Reddit would be disliked here. Also, you have anything offer besides trying to throw in random comments?
I trust reddit posts as much as I trust BC posts.

Like I said before, just trying to figure out what you're trying to communicate. I'll listen to anyone, if their arguments make some sense.

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
And I don’t get all my science from Reddit. I’d take their information over browncafe, where the science book here is called the Bible

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
I trust reddit posts as much as I trust BC posts.

Like I said before, just trying to figure out what you're trying to communicate. I'll listen to anyone, if their arguments make some sense.
My overall point is that cell is not human. Once again I said it’s very debate when arms and head start growing, but ultimately it’s their choice.