Coronavirus

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

Off the leash

Trying to seize power again. All lockdowns do is prolong things.

Border restrictions between Canada and Mexico to remain in place……..unless your illegal. Then it’s ‘where do you want to go’?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Border restrictions between Canada and Mexico to remain in place……..unless your illegal. Then it’s ‘where do you want to go’?
The unvaccinated are that way by choice. This must progress through that population. No sense trying to stop that progression.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
336769_bv9inqc8x2trhqv.jpeg

The Driver

I drive.
Why doesn't left wing media bring Trump on, give him credit for it's development, and have him tell people to get it?
I can absolutely guarantee if he held a presser in between :censored2:ting his diaper at his New Jersey golf club and said those words that the media would pick it up.

They picked it up last time he said to get the vaccine.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
That's news to me. Who were these Democrats?
Multiple left wing outlets, new york times, politico, NPR, USA today.

Multiple Democrat politicians, Biden Harris Cuomo Smith Hill Jolly Cunningham, just for starters.

Then there's the Democrat pundits, Reid Goldberg Tribe Winslow. The list is endless.

Democrats were anti vaccine right up until election day. Now they know their stupid sheep will let that slide.

The Driver

I drive.
Democrats were anti-Covid vaccine? What exactly do you mean by that? That they were claiming it was going to be dangerous or just not on the schedule Trump was claiming?

You do this all the time. You're too damn vague.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Democrats were anti-Covid vaccine? What exactly do you mean by that? That they were claiming it was going to be dangerous or just not on the schedule Trump was claiming?

You do this all the time. You're too damn vague.
They were claiming you can't trust the FDA, and that the vaccine could be dangerous because it was rushed. I don't know how you could have such a bad memory.