Coronavirus

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Of those 900 cases over the July 4th weekend ( it was raining, so most were indoors ) in P-Town, Ma , no one has died.
Imagine that.
This deadly illness claimed no lives.
Yet, the Gov. is suggesting everyone mask up.
I wonder if he will be masked up at the Obama's on Saturday ?

Ya, ya I heard that it was being scaled back to close friends and family, but all the ordered tents were still put up.
And all the food trucks are still arriving.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
And this is why everyone need to be paying very close attention to the situation in Israel. Almost all the Covid hospitalizations and deaths are vaccinated people there. Their vaccine campaign ramped up about 6 weeks before us in the US. Could this be us in 6 weeks?

This arguing over who is at fault is childish. Kinda like two Titanic officers blaming each other as the ship is sinking. If the vaccinated in Israel are developing ADE, we are all in big trouble.
A whopping 250 people are seriously sick there right now.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Of those 900 cases over the July 4th weekend ( it was raining, so most were indoors ) in P-Town, Ma , no one has died.
Imagine that.
This deadly illness claimed no lives.
Yet, the Gov. is suggesting everyone mask up.
I wonder if he will be masked up at the Obama's on Saturday ?

Ya, ya I heard that it was being scaled back to close friends and family, but all the ordered tents were still put up.
And all the food trucks are still arriving.
0B000414-60FE-496B-A629-93DA39804F91.jpeg

Sportello

I'm a lunatic when I make reference to that.
You do great work. A 2015 article testing vaccines and chickens. Nothing at all to do with mRNA vaccines.

Was that a peer reviewed article or another one of your pre-publications? Just asking because I really didn’t care it didn’t pertain to mRNA vaccines.

It’s amazing what one can find, when they look for it.