Coronavirus

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Are masks required outdoors?
They are not outdoors. Huge tents and these are not camping tents these are the heavy duty tent with thick walls. Here is a picture of the tents. They sure are big for a small gathering and look how close that water is to the houses. Those poor suckers are going to be under water in a few short years!
7A7AEE2F-8041-451C-9639-A443788D1510.jpeg

The Biden administration is considering using federal regulatory powers and the threat of withholding federal funds from institutions to push more Americans to get vaccinated — a huge potential shift in the fight against the virus and a far more muscular approach to getting shots into arms. Unlike Dumb donald his main concern is not getting reelected.

The South, which has some of the lowest vaccination rates in the country, is seeing twice as many new cases per capita as the West, the second hardest-hit region right now. hmmm

Darmark7

outdoors, all vaccinated
Enclosed area is not outdoors. Vaccinated doesn’t matter to the peasants we still have to mask up and live like we are not vaccinated. When you defend these people that preach rules they don’t follow you are blind to a point that nothing can penetrate the deception.

Enclosed area is not outdoors. Vaccinated doesn’t matter to the peasants we still have to mask up and live like we are not vaccinated. When you defend these people that preach rules they don’t follow you are blind to a point that nothing can penetrate the deception.
Tents with flaps open are not enclosed. You're just upset that those people don't look as stupid as your rioters for donald do.

Darmark7

Tents with flaps open are not enclosed. You're just upset that those people don't look as stupid as your rioters for donald do.
I don’t defend rioters and that goes for “all” rioters Capital hill, BLM, Antifa and anyone else. And yes all these rioters are stupid everyone on each side. So those rioters are not “my” rioters. I’m not Republican, Democrats or even Independent I am “Non Affiliation“ that’s why I can see the lies on each side and call them out. I am against Trump for putting out this vaccine and pushing it while also against Biden administration for pushing it so hard. When a person is for one side it is easy to see the blindness they have with the hypocrisy they live.
When you defend these people that preach rules they don’t follow you are blind to a point that nothing can penetrate the deception.

Healthy people don't die of covid.

Obama Lied – Massive Party Tents Set Up on Martha Vineyard Compound in Advance of Lavish B-Day Bash on Saturday!​

Why aren’t these people that are so vocal about this “killer” virus worried? It almost seems they know something we don’t. Why did Obama buy a house on Martha’s Vineyard when it will be under water in a few years from Climate change? It seems these people know something we don’t.
I bet they will have a great time hugging and shaking hands without mask at his party while planning how to tell the peasant sheep to stay isolated and stay indoors in fear! Yet sheep never question why the people ”in the know” don’t live like they tell us to live.
Conspiracies everywhere.

Darmark7

Because they can become very violent.
Keep on track here. We are talking about the uproar about spreading the virus. But on the subject of becoming very violent that will work also… Why not the concern about BLM or Antifa becoming violent when they gather?
How many people have been killed at a Trump rally? How many businesses burned? Your brainwashing from MSM is showing.

Last edited:

Darmark7

There it is…
CDC Director Dr.Rochelle Walensky told Wolf Blitzer on Friday that the COVID vaccine cannot prevent the transmission of the disease.

Keep on track here. We are talking about the uproar about spreading the virus. But on the subject of becoming very violent that will work also… Why not the concern about BLM or Antifa becoming violent when they gather?
I have never seen rally supporters from any senator, congress person, Vice President, or president turn into a violent smack down before.

Darmark7

I have never seen rally supporters from any senator, congress person, Vice President, or president turn into a violent smack down before.
So rioters burning and looting doesn’t matter as long as it’s not political? And Antifa and BLM are supporters of the Democrat party and the Democrat party is for them. Why are there no arrest and Hunt downs for rioters that are pushing the Democrats agenda but hunts and jail for rioters for the Republicans. Again I want equal justice on both sides. Jail them all!
I bet you want the people that breeched the capital in 2018 arrested also or do you not call that violent since it was Democrats or did you forget about that one?

Last edited: