Coronavirus

wilberforce15

We have a sick population. Should we turn away from commonsense public health tactics and the safe vaccines and just let people die indiscriminately? Think that's good for the economy?
Vulnerable people should take the vaccines. I have no idea why you think I've denied that.

I've begged, successfully, but my overweight, diabetic parents to get the vaccine. I will lose my job rather than get the vaccine, if a mandate comes. These are not contradictions. People who are vulnerable should get it. People who are not....should not.

Vulnerable people should take the vaccines. I have no idea why you think I've denied that.

I've begged, successfully, but my overweight, diabetic parents to get the vaccine. I will lose my job rather than get the vaccine, if a mandate comes. These are not contradictions. People who are vulnerable should get it. People who are not....should not.
The vulnerable people in this country are the unvaccinated. What are you afraid of?

wilberforce15

The vulnerable people in this country are the unvaccinated. What are you afraid of?
What am I afraid of?

The vaccine poses significantly higher risks of harm for healthy people than it provides in benefit. Or, at least, I believe that is most likely the case. It's hard or impossible to prove, because our data collection systems are so corrupt or unreliable.

wilberforce15

Disinformation.
Yeah, okay.

But VAERS is full of false reports, as doctors are fond of pointing out. And yet, an equal or greater number of legitimate reports are suppressed by docs and patients who think it's impossible.

We simply do not properly track vaccinated, and unvaccinated populations, and then correct for demography, lifestyles, etc.

That's science. And we don't do it. And when people who know how to do science, and a lot of money flows through the system to make sure they don't do science, then skepticism is the only rational conclusion.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
That’s the old leftist false canard ie We’ve already screwed you and taken away your freedoms 7000 ways to Sunday so you should just let us treat you like complete slaves and give up all of your rights and your guns too
The Nazi's are coming!
The Nazi's are coming!