Coronavirus

newfie

1628308336149.png

wilberforce15

Do you get paid to post disinformation? Or are you just another trump supporter. Remember trump will be reinstated as president in 3 weeks.
The number of people in my demographic and lifestyle who have died of covid is much less than can be counted on one hand.

A lightning storm is more dangerous than covid for me.

No one at this point in the vaccination timeline is asking you to wear a mask to protect them if they have chosen not to get the vaccine. That is the government telling you that.

Every person that has chosen to not get it has made a choice. Ive never seen anyone who isnt vaccinated asking a vaccinated person to protect them by you wearing a mask. That goes against the rationale and choice they made. So in other words take your phony concern and shove it I don’t need you. I spit on you

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!

Obama Lied – Massive Party Tents Set Up on Martha Vineyard Compound in Advance of Lavish B-Day Bash on Saturday!​

Why aren’t these people that are so vocal about this “killer” virus worried? It almost seems they know something we don’t. Why did Obama buy a house on Martha’s Vineyard when it will be under water in a few years from Climate change? It seems these people know something we don’t.
I bet they will have a great time hugging and shaking hands without mask at his party while planning how to tell the peasant sheep to stay isolated and stay indoors in fear! Yet sheep never question why the people ”in the know” don’t live like they tell us to live.

Last edited:

Obama Lied – Massive Party Tents Set Up on Martha Vineyard Compound in Advance of Lavish B-Day Bash on Saturday!​

Why aren’t these people that are so vocal about this “killer” virus worried? It almost seems they know something we don’t. Why did Obama buy a house on Martha’s Vineyard when it will be under water in a few years from Climate change? It seems these people know something we don’t.
I bet they had a great time hugging and shaking hands without mask at his party while planning how to tell the peasant sheep to stay isolated and stay indoors in fear! Yet sheep never question why the people ”in the know” don’t live like they tell us to live.
link?