Coronavirus

The Driver

I drive.
81DF2D24-3DC9-4A55-AF9A-4650FAA5781B.jpeg

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
There are reasons why I question our government. I've lived long enough and seen enough to do so. I know the people on here that are to busy typing about this safe vaccine and how great our government and Big Pharma are for only wanting to help us will never stop to read these disturbing facts but at least you guys that do research can read the disturbing things our government has done to our citizens. These days people are so distracted by media that they never hear about what goes on so the government can keep on doing what they want and tell people what they want them to hear. Here are some disturbing readings below for you that are interested and with that I am signing off! Thanks All.
Top 10 U.S. Government Experiments Done on Its Own Citizens - Listverse

The 13 Most Evil US Government Human Experiments - War Is Crime

wilberforce15

So you’re in conspiratorial territory? Cool.
I didn't allege a conspiracy.

I said they are not doing good science. They are not tracking outcomes and comparing. That's what science does. And they're not doing it.

Why they aren't doing it would be the realm of conspiracies.

But it is objective fact that they are avoiding getting the data.

The Driver

I drive.
No financial incentive to do that
I didn't allege a conspiracy.

I said they are not doing good science. They are not tracking outcomes and comparing. That's what science does. And they're not doing it.

Why they aren't doing it would be the realm of conspiracies.

But it is objective fact that they are avoiding getting the data.
Of course they’re doing it! They’re still following the vaccine trial participants, dude.

wilberforce15

And if they have adverse effects they compare the vaccinated group to the pre-vaccinated wider population.
There is a vanishing number of pre-vaccinated wider population, and they make no attempt to correct for demography, lifestyle, age, race, sex, or anything else. That means even the crappy data they have is utterly useless.

The Driver

I drive.
There is a vanishing number of pre-vaccinated wider population, and they make no attempt to correct for demography, lifestyle, age, race, sex, or anything else. That means even the crappy data they have is utterly useless.
They did that during the trial stages and continue to monitor the trial participants.

wilberforce15

They did that during the trial stages and continue to monitor the trial participants.
No, they didn't even do it during the real trial stages. They do not have differentiated tables for smoking rates, obesity/bmi rates, and they barely even did it for race/age/sex between vaccinated and unvaccinated. Much of the data is self-reported rather than giving researchers full access to medical records so that self-reporting problems can be taken out. It's a scientific joke.

The Driver

I drive.
No, they didn't even do it during the real trial stages. They do not have differentiated tables for smoking rates, obesity/bmi rates, and they barely even did it for race/age/sex between vaccinated and unvaccinated. Much of the data is self-reported rather than giving researchers full access to medical records so that self-reporting problems can be taken out. It's a scientific joke.
Day after day we're seeing the benefits of these vaccines. Their goal was to ensure efficacy and safety. They noted a remarkably small number of adverse effects in any of these trial participants. In the real world there haven't been excess problems with adverse effects that anyone can prove.

What are you waiting on? Full FDA approval? How old are you, roughly? You realize that if this thing doesn't attenuate that it's coming for you and people like you that are being stubborn. Don't be sorry.

wilberforce15

Day after day we're seeing the benefits of these vaccines. Their goal was to ensure efficacy and safety. They noted a remarkably small number of adverse effects in any of these trial participants. In the real world there haven't been excess problems with adverse effects that anyone can prove.

What are you waiting on? Full FDA approval? How old are you, roughly? You realize that if this thing doesn't attenuate that it's coming for you and people like you that are being stubborn. Don't be sorry.
I don't care about full FDA approval. The FDA is the same thing as the Big Pharma executives. It's a revolving door between them.

We have no idea how safe they are, other than we can say they do not immediately cause widespread death upon dosing. That's about all we can say from the crappy studies they've done.

How old am I? Under 40, fit, with great nutrition and existing covid immunity, and proven ability to handle covid better than I can handle the decibel level at a concert.

I have no risk. They can take these garbage studies and shove them up their butts.

I still recommended all my vulnerable family members to get it.