Coronavirus

wilberforce15

You can't even tell me the death or hospitalization rate difference for like groups of vaccinated and unvaccinated people who get Delta.

Forget heart attacks.

Absolutely nothing is being compared, correcting for demography and lifestyle, or without using self-reported data, or ignoring all the concerns that people actually have and want studied.

It's all a farce.

The Driver

I drive.
You can't even tell me the death or hospitalization rate difference for like groups of vaccinated and unvaccinated people who get Delta.

Forget heart attacks.

Absolutely nothing is being compared, correcting for demography and lifestyle, or without using self-reported data, or ignoring all the concerns that people actually have and want studied.

It's all a farce.
It’s a pandemic and very few adverse effects have been reported. In the trials or in the wider population. Keep making excuses.

wilberforce15

It’s a pandemic and very few adverse effects have been reported. In the trials or in the wider population. Keep making excuses.
Adverse effects shouldn't need to be reported. That's not how science works. Self-reported data is garbage. Relying on local doctors to report things is stupid. Relying on patients to report things is stupid.

You get access to medical records for all participants and record what happens.

wilberforce15

For example, there could be an abnormal clustering of heart attacks, but all the local doctors and patients have swallowed the idea that hte vaccine is safe. None get reported.

No adverse events make it into the table. And you could have a nice, big cluster of heart attacks that never make it onto the table.

Then you point at the empty dataset and tell me it's safe.

refineryworker05

They compare these differences anyway! You honestly believe they’re not tracking this level of data? When people have a heart attack or some adverse event it’s recorded whether or not they have been vaccinated and what meds they’ve been on.
No see that poster did the research, and has secret knowledge. America doesn't track deaths, the causes of deaths, vaccination rates or the impact vaccines have on the population. Nope they don't track that in America the poster knows this because it was on the internet

For example, there could be an abnormal clustering of heart attacks, but all the local doctors and patients have swallowed the idea that hte vaccine is safe. None get reported.

No adverse events make it into the table. And you could have a nice, big cluster of heart attacks that never make it onto the table.

Then you point at the empty dataset and tell me it's safe.
“If your erection lasts more than 4 hours, contact your doctor”