Coronavirus

MAKAVELI

Going away with time can only mean herd immunity. That only happens by getting the virus.

The way I see it, vaccination serves to offer great protection from the virus's effects, but is not stopping it.
Actually the vaccines are stronger than natural immunity. No vaccines means millions dead.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
BD72F690-B484-46B2-ABE0-4179D99548AF.jpeg

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!

CDC Director Walensky: There is an “Increased Risk of Severe Disease Among Those Vaccinated Early”​

Walensky on Wednesday said that people who received the Covid vaccine early on are at an increased risk for severe disease.
So all the do-gooders and rule followers who blindly lined up to get the experimental jab right away are now being told they have no protection so they MUST get the booster.
“We are seeing concerning evidence of waning vaccine effectiveness over time and against the Delta variant,” Walensky said. Walensky continued, “Reports from our international colleagues, including Israel, suggest increased risk of SEVERE disease amongst those VACCINATED EARLY.” Walensky said the only way out is to get the Covid booster.
So it seems the jab takers have screwed their natural immunity up and remember there is no turning the clock back.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

CDC Director Walensky: There is an “Increased Risk of Severe Disease Among Those Vaccinated Early”​

Walensky on Wednesday said that people who received the Covid vaccine early on are at an increased risk for severe disease.
So all the do-gooders and rule followers who blindly lined up to get the experimental jab right away are now being told they have no protection so they MUST get the booster.
“We are seeing concerning evidence of waning vaccine effectiveness over time and against the Delta variant,” Walensky said. Walensky continued, “Reports from our international colleagues, including Israel, suggest increased risk of SEVERE disease amongst those VACCINATED EARLY.” Walensky said the only way out is to get the Covid booster.
So it seems the jab takers have screwed their natural immunity up and remember there is no turning the clock back.
So a vaccine that gives substantial protection against the kung flu's more severe effects is "screwing up your immune system"?

Darmark7

So a vaccine that gives substantial protection against the kung flu's more severe effects is "screwing up your immune system"?
Don’t worry it is perfectly safe as we have been assured by the experts and even many on this Forum. Any problems that arise there will be more safe shots to take care of those problems. Soon it will be like an update for your computer. Every six months come in for the “updated version” that will protect you from the bugs of the last update. It’s going to be Utopia I tell you.

UnionStrong

Don’t worry it is perfectly safe as we have been assured by the experts and even many on this Forum. Any problems that arise there will be more safe shots to take care of those problems. Soon it will be like an update for your computer. Every six months come in for the “updated version” that will protect you from the bugs of the last update. It’s going to be Utopia I tell you.
Maybe that’s why the crazy vaccine pushers are losing their minds? Side effect?

Darmark7

The virus almost killed trump. The virus and his home remedies.
What world do you live in. He was back in public working in a few days and on TV. I remember I couldn’t believe he didn’t look sick and you could barely hear it in his voice. So I’ll take what ever he was taking over something that is now putting people at risk for “severe disease“. The problem was if there was any medicine that could help people with this COVID they could of never used the Emergency Usage for these shots. So the promoters of the shots had to squash anything that could of been used so they could then get the shots out under the Emergency act. The alternatives had to be shut down by the MSM and we seen it happen right before our eyes. That was a giveaway to stay away from what they had to promote.

Last edited:
What world do you live in. He was back in public working in a few days and on TV. I remember I couldn’t believe he didn’t look sick and you could barely hear it in his voice. So I’ll take what ever he was taking over something that is now putting people at risk for “severe disease“
What world do you live in. Yes he did recover but he was in intensive care and almost had to be ventilated. I am glad he did recover but it should be a wake up call for everyone to be vaccinated. Even trump said that.

UnionStrong

What world do you live in. He was back in public working in a few days and on TV. I remember I couldn’t believe he didn’t look sick and you could barely hear it in his voice. So I’ll take what ever he was taking over something that is now putting people at risk for “severe disease“. The problem was if there was any medicine that could help people with this COVID they could of never used the Emergency Usage for these shots. So the promoters of the shots had to squash anything that could of been used so they could then get the shots out under the Emergency act. The alternatives had to be shut down by the MSM and we seen it happen right before our eyes. That was a giveaway to stay away from what they had to promote.
All about the money 💴