Coronavirus

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Many of these type of guys will catch this virus and end up begging for handouts on GoFundMe.

Wahhhh we’re sick
Wahhhh we need help
Wahhhh we would give the shirts off our backs
HELP US
Based off what?

At least 75% of my center has been out covid or quarantine. Some more than once. Zero go fund me or whatever.

The Driver

I drive.
Ok what does any of that have to do with “it’s a fact”?

It’s not but I guess changing the subject is better than admitting you might be wrong.
Doing the opposite of what “elites” say seems to be your whole identity. And many other guys here.

Admit that you basically know jack and go get your freaking shot.

The Driver

I drive.
$50,000+ for a hospital stay for C-19. Not many people can afford that without good insurance.

I helped a family pre-vaccine with their GoFundMe. Now? Never. Not one red cent from my nest egg. My answer? Tough :censored2:. Get the :censored2: out of my face with that begging.

wilberforce15

An out of control spread of the virus encourages mutations.

Fact
No, it really doesn't.

Viruses mutate, and then mutations survive, when they are pressured to do so.

If something puts selective pressure on one version of the virus, the mutation will survive and thrive relative to the vaccinated one.

The Driver

I drive.
Alabama is out of ICU bed and staff to take care of patients. By this time next month they could be looking at a near-doubling of their Covid patients to 5,000. Bad news for anyone needing healthcare there. I guess heart attacks, strokes and car accidents will just have to be put on hold.

Be careful if you reside in AL...