Coronavirus

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
What world do you live in. Yes he did recover but he was in intensive care and almost had to be ventilated. I am glad he did recover but it should be a wake up call for everyone to be vaccinated. Even trump said that.
Trump was bragging about Regeneron. That’s what got him back on his feet. He did not have the vaccine before he got sick and the Regeneron got him back so I’ll take the Regeneron. If a 74 yr old over weight guy was in intensive care and “almost” on a ventilator and then back in the spot light in days I think we found the cure for COVID and it isn’t a vaccine.

Trump was bragging about Regeneron. That’s what got him back on his feet. He did not have the vaccine before he got sick and the Regeneron got him back so I’ll take the Regeneron. If a 74 yr old over weight guy was in intensive care and “almost” on a ventilator and then back in the spot light in days I think we found the cure for COVID and it isn’t a vaccine.
At what cost to the country? How much did his treatment cost the tax payers? A vaccine and a few prevention measures is much cheaper then a State Funeral.

Darmark7

At what cost to the country? How much did his treatment cost the tax payers? A vaccine and a few prevention measures is much cheaper then a State Funeral.
Since you are so concerned about the tax payers money I’m sure you are strongly against the vaccines. You talk so much nonsense with Hypothetical situations like “Almost“on a ventilator and a state funeral for someone that didn’t die. You’re really sounding strange and desperate. Just stop, your case is only getting worse and worse with every message you put out.

By mid-December, US taxpayers had spent $12.5 billion on Operation Warp Speed for development and hundreds of millions of vaccine doses. Since then, the Biden administration has bought more, enough to vaccinate every one of the 330 million Americans.
Have you ever known someone that did something really stupid and instead of admitting it they just double down on dumb?

Last edited:

MAKAVELI

They gave him a concoction of drugs. It wasn't any single medicine that kept him off ventilator.

Darmark7

They gave him a concoction of drugs. It wasn't any single medicine that kept him off ventilator.
Duh! Regeneron!
REGENERON is a “cocktail” of medications said to boost the immune system that has been given to President Donald Trump following his coronavirus diagnosis.

Trump received an eight-gram dose of the polyclonal antibody “cocktail”.

Last edited:

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Even after natural infection the vaccine boosts your immunity. Facts.
Wrong! You natural immunity is much better than the vaccine. But you don’t WANT to believe that FACT! Because your brainwashed! People that had covid don’t need a vaccine, plenty of scientific evidence to back that up but when it’s posted on Facebook or Twitter or YouTube it’s taken down by the tech tyrants you cover for you liar.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

The only thing he really disagrees with him on is treatment and vacccines.

He says yeah not much data to back up mask use. Yes there is no chance we eradicate it. And yeah not much reason to test kids unless they’re sick.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
You are mistaken. They were politicized during Trump's administration.
Yeah against him! How delusional you are! How is it possible to be so ass backwards on everything? Leftism not only destroys everything it touches, but it’s also a mental disorder as well. Sorry for ya man