Coronavirus

The Driver

I drive.
Death is just one way this disease can go.

Complications from the virus can be long-lasting. Plus, I don't know about you but I have my wallet to fatten. Don't want to miss work. I want my lung capacity to stay at the level it's at and not risk mucking it up because I am only 165 lbs. at 6'2" and I'll definitely never have a problem with SARS2.

Nope. Not gonna do it. Wouldn't be prudent. I got the shot because it's safe. And it works.

wilberforce15

Complications from the virus can be long-lasting. Plus, I don't know about you but I have my wallet to fatten. Don't want to miss work. I want my lung capacity to stay at the level it's at and not risk mucking it up because I am only 165 lbs. at 6'2" and I'll definitely never have a problem with SARS2.

Nope. Not gonna do it. Wouldn't be prudent. I got the shot because it's safe. And it works.
At 6'2 and 165lbs, you have essentially the same risk of long-covid as you have of a lightning strike. Free yourself.

vantexan

Nope. Not gonna do it. Wouldn't be prudent. I got the shot because it's safe. And it works.........
........for awhile apparently.

The Driver

I drive.
Refusing this life-saving vaccine is part of the right-wing identity. To admit it works means the right-wingers have to agree with the left on something and they can’t have that!

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Refusing this life-saving vaccine is part of the right-wing identity. To admit it works means the right-wingers have to agree with the left on something and they can’t have that!
Getting the shot is a personal decision. It is not for everyone. Those of your ilk that think is should be mandatory for all not realizing it is not for everyone are just clueless. Making young healthy people get the shot is nonsense. It is not a left or right wing thing, it is a personal decision based on your own circumstance.... Grow up!

vantexan

It was the Trump administration that got the vaccines pushed through so I doubt people aren't taking it because they're right wingers. They aren't taking it because they're being cautious and waiting to see what serious side effects might arise. Seems sensible, not rushing things like left wingers are known to do, like pulling up stakes and leaving thousands of Americans at the mercy of rabid fanatics.

The Driver

I drive.
It was the Trump administration that got the vaccines pushed through so I doubt people aren't taking it because they're right wingers. They aren't taking it because they're being cautious and waiting to see what serious side effects might arise. Seems sensible, not rushing things like left wingers are known to do, like pulling up stakes and leaving thousands of Americans at the mercy of rabid fanatics.
“Rushing”

LOL they’re rushing to the hospital now, brother.

newfie

40 percent of all health care workers still have not taken the shot. that tells us a lot