Coronavirus

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Something I haven’t heard is the massive intelligence failure this all was.

Yes it was clearly a strategic failure also. But not knowing the Afghan army was just gonna fold completely as soon as we said we were leaving. Well we should have had people that knew that was going to happen or at least a very real possibility.

I 100% support pulling out. I think it was the right move but no one even from the left can possibly look at this with a straight face and say it wasn’t massively botched.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Something I haven’t heard is the massive intelligence failure this all was.

Yes it was clearly a strategic failure also. But not knowing the Afghan army was just gonna fold completely as soon as we said we were leaving. Well we should have had people that knew that was going to happen or at least a very real possibility.

I 100% support pulling out. I think it was the right move but no one even from the left can possibly look at this with a straight face and say it wasn’t massively botched.
They knew it was gonna happen, they just didn’t care

vantexan

do you know any aussies or people whove worked there?
Do you? Australia is much like Canada, huge country with vast resources yet a small population that benefits from it. There are more people in Texas than in Australia. Strangely enough neither the Australian dollar nor the Canadian dollar are valued as high as the American dollar.