Coronavirus

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Do you? Australia is much like Canada, huge country with vast resources yet a small population that benefits from it. There are more people in Texas than in Australia. Strangely enough neither the Australian dollar nor the Canadian dollar are valued as high as the American dollar.
Yeah a real paradise

rickyb

Do you? Australia is much like Canada, huge country with vast resources yet a small population that benefits from it. There are more people in Texas than in Australia. Strangely enough neither the Australian dollar nor the Canadian dollar are valued as high as the American dollar.
yea america is also wealthier than canada and australia, but u squandered it so your people are worse off.

yea i have a coworker and another friend who lived there and said theres more work life balance.

im guessing mister bitcoin is cure to all life's problems doesnt know anyone.

UnionStrong

yea america is also wealthier than canada and australia, but u squandered it so your people are worse off.

yea i have a coworker and another friend who lived there and said theres more work life balance.

Plenty of room then, why not head down there?

UnionStrong

yea its on the table after i finish school.

unfortunately we only have a free market for capital and not labour so im ineligible to move there for this job as far as i know until after school.
Have fun with the funnel web spiders and the top ten venomous snakes too

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

I don’t have to know anyone. I’ll take my freedom.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
The problem is Ricky lives in nothing short of a complete and utter mental fantasy land.

This is common among teenagers. Even those in their early 20’s. The problem is when you never wake up to the way it is in the real world you end up 35 in your parents basement still going to school. Talking about how the matrix and Star Wars can fix all of our problems. Lol

UnionStrong

The problem is Ricky lives in nothing short of a complete and utter mental fantasy land.

This is common among teenagers. Even those in their early 20’s. The problem is when you never wake up to the way it is in the real world you end up 35 in your parents basement still going to school. Talking about how the matrix and Star Wars can fix all of our problems. Lol
He does seem delusional

The Driver

I drive.
Then you don't have a clue about either science, or religion.
lol ok. Science is about constant scrutiny and questioning a hypothesis. Religion is about accepting by blind faith alone.

Scientists came to the conclusion that these vaccines were safe and effective based on the rigorous application of the scientific method.

Meanwhile those who outright reject the vaccine are in many cases finding that they are reaching out to their Facebook friend groups seeking prayers for bubba whose organs are shutting down in an ICU bed. Blind faith.

Science and religion are polar opposites.

UnionStrong

lol ok. Science is about constant scrutiny and questioning a hypothesis. Religion is about accepting by blind faith alone.

Scientists came to the conclusion that these vaccines were safe and effective based on the rigorous application of the scientific method.

Meanwhile those who outright reject the vaccine are in many cases finding that they are reaching out to their Facebook friend groups seeking prayers for bubba whose organs are shutting down in an ICU bed. Blind faith.

Scientists are now saying the ‘vaccine’ only offers some protection. Common sense dictates that if a shot, which has all kinds of documented side effects, doesn’t even guarantee immunity from a virus that has a 99.8% survival rate, I shouldn’t get it. Only the very vulnerable need it, and they’re getting sick even with the shot. Take a hike

The Driver

I drive.
Scientists are now saying the ‘vaccine’ only offers some protection. Common sense dictates that if a shot, which has all kinds of documented side effects, doesn’t even guarantee immunity from a virus that has a 99.8% survival rate, I shouldn’t get it. Only the very vulnerable need it, and they’re getting sick even with the shot. Take a hike
What’s your blood pressure, resting pulse, and total cholesterol? Rhetorical question but you should know these numbers when assessing your risk.

brownman2075

It’s really simple. Scientists play god. The CDC and the FDA act as like the Vatican. Fauci acts as the pope. People who follow and believe the FDA and CDC in blind faith are the church or body of initiates that make up the ministry.

The Driver

I drive.
It’s really simple. Scientists play god. The CDC and the FDA act as like the Vatican. Fauci acts as the pope. People who follow and believe the FDA and CDC in blind faith are the church or body of initiates that make up the ministry.
Hahaha! Ok. So you would’ve loved to take your chance with smallpox and polio, too?

You people amaze me. No critical thinking.