Coronavirus

The Driver

I drive.
B5CB727A-13F2-4EA6-A60C-2BCD18525D5E.jpeg

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
how much do lawyers make per hour and what do you make per hour?

strippers make alot of money but i wouldnt do that job. nor would i do ups. theres worse jobs but i just never thought it was good enough for a career.

why wouldnt you do any healthcare specialization vs being a ups driver? what you just said is a prime example why education should be affordable because it puts up barriers to people doing what they might actually want to do.

yea i got the vaccine but cant i still spread it and even get ill? no thanks

One of my platoon sergeants was a lawyer. He was barely making 40k, which would be roughly 60 to 80k these days. Said he could barely keep up with his student loan payments.

I almost applied to get medical school paid for by the Army, but I just hated the Army so much, I couldn't bear the idea of staying through med school and then another minimum 6 years after. I'm also glad I didn't go into the medical field, seeing how terrible things are being run right now. I'd be one of the guys who would have had his license pulled for pointing out the absurdity of the official narrative of covid.

We need to go back to apprenticeships for medical and law, and force schools to compete for customers.

The Driver

I drive.
The mechanism the virus uses to hollow out lung tissue is now at least partly known: it is able to fuse adjacent cells together so that it can move from one cell to another without ever entering the intercelluar fluid, where it can be recognized and attacked by antibodies. Eventually this forms a large mass of hollowed out nonfunctioning cell walls that finally collapses, releasing a huge load of virus particles all at once. After weeks of this the lungs consist of just scraps of scar tissue loosely hung together and no longer involved in respiration.

That's what you guys invite the nasty little bug inside themselves to do.

Good luck, tough guys!

wilberforce15

Virtually every doctor says the vaccines are safe and effective and have opted for them for their own families.
Every doctor said Vioxx was safe. Every doctor said Accutane was safe. Every doctor said Fen-phen was safe.

Every doctor says statins are safe. Every doctor says vaccines are safe.

Every doctor says whatever they are told to say. Every doctor got the same, centralized education from the same people, having to meet the same "standard of care."

Doctors are McDonald's hamburgers. They're just identical blobs of meat that are the same in WA as in FL, and they serve a very good purpose when you need them (like an acute or sudden issue).

Their unanimous opinion, however, means nothing.

The Driver

I drive.
Every doctor said Vioxx was safe. Every doctor said Accutane was safe. Every doctor said Fen-phen was safe.

Every doctor says statins are safe. Every doctor says vaccines are safe.

Every doctor says whatever they are told to say. Every doctor got the same, centralized education from the same people, having to meet the same "standard of care."

Doctors are McDonald's hamburgers. They're just identical blobs of meat that are the same in WA as in FL, and they serve a very good purpose when you need them (like an acute or sudden issue).

Their unanimous opinion, however, means nothing.

You take the good with the bad. 200,000,000 mRNA shots and vanishingly few adverse effects. The case for vaccines in general is outstanding, too.

Nothing is perfect. Science got this one right, it’s self-evident.

wilberforce15

You take the good with the bad. 200,000,000 mRNA shots and vanishingly few adverse effects. The case for vaccines in general is outstanding, too.

Nothing is perfect. Science got this one right, it’s self-evident.
All hte drugs I listed were fine for many years, and then they discovered the rate of birth defects, heart attacks, and all that.

That's why this process takes many years.

They skipped the process. They skipped the science. Therefore, I won't take it.

rickyb

One of my platoon sergeants was a lawyer. He was barely making 40k, which would be roughly 60 to 80k these days. Said he could barely keep up with his student loan payments.

I almost applied to get medical school paid for by the Army, but I just hated the Army so much, I couldn't bear the idea of staying through med school and then another minimum 6 years after. I'm also glad I didn't go into the medical field, seeing how terrible things are being run right now. I'd be one of the guys who would have had his license pulled for pointing out the absurdity of the official narrative of covid.

We need to go back to apprenticeships for medical and law, and force schools to compete for customers.
im shocked at how little lawyers make in america. i have heard about the student debts docs and lawyers take on, and what the lawyers end up doing is following the money to pay off their debts instead of doing more moral legal jobs.

the median wage here is over $100k...not sure what that translates into hourly.

i wouldve still specialized in any healthcare field vs ups.

as an ecg tech i make $43/hr no benefits + pension and 3 months vacation after 4 years. right now its $32/hr otherwise everything else is the same

you couldve done echocardiogram, RT, MRI, xray, nuclear. i heard here one of the RTs talks about witchcraft to the patients....shes not allowed to do that.