Coronavirus

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
The mechanism the virus uses to hollow out lung tissue is now at least partly known: it is able to fuse adjacent cells together so that it can move from one cell to another without ever entering the intercelluar fluid, where it can be recognized and attacked by antibodies. Eventually this forms a large mass of hollowed out nonfunctioning cell walls that finally collapses, releasing a huge load of virus particles all at once. After weeks of this the lungs consist of just scraps of scar tissue loosely hung together and no longer involved in respiration.

That's what you guys invite the nasty little bug inside themselves to do.

Good luck, tough guys!
NONSENSE

The Driver

I drive.
Fake News. Don’t believe it.
My wife and I both had the killer COVID. It was like a cold!
I'm guessing you're in your late-50s at the minimum. Not vaccinated.

You're not too concerned now. But you're taking a huge risk. This thing will infect every single person on Earth before it's over. Even a 1% chance of death isn't worth cosplaying as some kind of tough guy for.

rickyb

All hte drugs I listed were fine for many years, and then they discovered the rate of birth defects, heart attacks, and all that.

That's why this process takes many years.

They skipped the process. They skipped the science. Therefore, I won't take it.
worst pills best pills says the benefits of moderna and pfizer vaccine outweigh the risks and they should be taken.

rickyb

Although there remain important unanswered questions — such as how long the effectiveness of the vaccines lasts and whether they cause yet unidentified rare serious adverse effects — we encourage readers eligible to receive these vaccines under the EUAs to get vaccinated when they become available. Importantly, until we know more about the effectiveness of these vaccines, vaccinated individuals should continue to wear face masks and follow social-distancing guidelines to contain the pandemic.

The Driver

I drive.
Although there remain important unanswered questions — such as how long the effectiveness of the vaccines lasts and whether they cause yet unidentified rare serious adverse effects — we encourage readers eligible to receive these vaccines under the EUAs to get vaccinated when they become available. Importantly, until we know more about the effectiveness of these vaccines, vaccinated individuals should continue to wear face masks and follow social-distancing guidelines to contain the pandemic.

Common sense.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Another death to add to the thousands already!

BBC presenter Lisa Shaw, 44, died due to complications caused by AstraZeneca Covid vaccine three weeks after she had first jab, coroner rules​

• Lisa Shaw, 44, died at the Royal Victoria Infirmary in Newcastle three weeks after first dose, heard coroner
  • Otherwise healthy BBC host complained of headaches, scans later found haemorrhage on brain, inquest told
  • There have been 417 cases of blood clotting after AstraZeneca vaccine out of nearly 50m doses administered
  • Family paid tribute to 'most wonderful wife, mum, daughter, sister and friend' in statement after the hearing
BBC presenter died due to complications caused by AstraZeneca jab

rickyb

BBC presenter Lisa Shaw, 44, died due to complications caused by AstraZeneca Covid vaccine three weeks after she had first jab, coroner rules​

• Lisa Shaw, 44, died at the Royal Victoria Infirmary in Newcastle three weeks after first dose, heard coroner
  • Otherwise healthy BBC host complained of headaches, scans later found haemorrhage on brain, inquest told
  • There have been 417 cases of blood clotting after AstraZeneca vaccine out of nearly 50m doses administered
  • Family paid tribute to 'most wonderful wife, mum, daughter, sister and friend' in statement after the hearing
whats the likelihood of complications from coronavirus vs vaccines? theres no comparison.

fishtm2001

thousands?

The Driver

I drive.

lol the daily mail