Coronavirus

wilberforce15

None of them are a year old? They're not still following trial participants? Shows your absolute ignorance about these vaccines.
None of them are a year old. There is no more control group.

If any are a year old, they might be 13 or 14 months old.

Irrelevant and short time frames.

You could see cancer or heart attack clusters 3 years or 10 years from now, and we'd have no way of knowing. That's why science takes a long time.

The Driver

I drive.
None of them are a year old. There is no more control group.

If any are a year old, they might be 13 or 14 months old.

Irrelevant and short time frames.

You could see cancer or heart attack clusters 3 years or 10 years from now, and we'd have no way of knowing. That's why science takes a long time.
Pfizer published trial results over a year ago. So they started way before that. You are ignorant of the facts and it shows.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Do you believe thousands have had the same fate?

YES

E7669D05-039F-4A7F-9800-AA757CD65726.jpeg

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
“Every time somebody posts a meme mocking vaccine hesitance, not only do they alienate the hesitant, and radicalize them, they implicitly endorse a new police state in which a liberal government like Australia feels empowered to pepper spray kids in the face for not wearing a mask that has not been conclusively shown to prevent viral transmission.”

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
how much do lawyers make per hour and what do you make per hour?

strippers make alot of money but i wouldnt do that job. nor would i do ups. theres worse jobs but i just never thought it was good enough for a career.

why wouldnt you do any healthcare specialization vs being a ups driver? what you just said is a prime example why education should be affordable because it puts up barriers to people doing what they might actually want to do.

yea i got the vaccine but cant i still spread it and even get ill? no thanks
7A84B87C-4A95-4DA4-A771-5D106E600DF0.gif

The Driver

I drive.
That's a great way to avoid finding out if it's safe.

In 10 years, if we have 90%+ vaccinations and they turn out to cause a lot of cancer or heart attacks, we'll never be able to know.
The benefits outweigh the risks.

The standard American (the meat-sweet diet) diet will make sure we have plenty of heart attacks and cancer without any help from scary vaccines. But I'm guessing you still advocate for meat, eggs, dairy and placebo junk because of your believe-ys.

wilberforce15

The benefits outweigh the risks.

The standard American (the meat-sweet diet) diet will make sure we have plenty of heart attacks and cancer without any help from scary vaccines. But I'm guessing you still advocate for meat, eggs, dairy and placebo junk because of your believe-ys.
The benefits appear to outweigh the risks....for some. Not everyone is the same.

Meat, eggs, and dairy are all fantastic for health.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
I'm just laughing that the source provided was the Daily Mail. There are better sources that have more credibility, but I guess those are LIBRUL
The people for vaccines don’t believe anything against the vaccines and the people against the vaccines don‘t believe anything for the vaccines. No matter what the info says it is Fake News or a laughable source so why the hell are we even having these discussions? We are all right and everyone that has an opposite view is wrong.
Everyone enjoy the day and be safe out there!

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
The people for vaccines don’t believe anything against the vaccines and the people against the vaccines don‘t believe anything for the vaccines. No matter what the info says it is Fake News or a laughable source so why the hell are we even having these discussions? We are all right and everyone that has an opposite view is wrong.
Everyone enjoy the day and be safe out there!
That’s because, unlike the Driver, you didn’t sign up to shill for Pfizer in exchange for remuneration for each pro-vaccine post you make.